ATT Uverse / billing or collection issues

Phone: 775-355-8502

Service Type: Residential Service
Account: [protected]
email: gmmbj1@gmail.com
I have been charged for adult paid-per-view movie consistently the same amount of $150 for the past three month. Nobody in our family ordered or watches paid-per-view movies. I am totally blind, my wife has not interest in that type of entertainment and my grand daughter has no access to paid-per view channels. My wife talked to Mr. Howard, AT&T Supervisor, and he said that AT&T has already reimbursed us twice for paid-per-view. My wife explained to him again that we do not order these movies, however, AT&T refuses to remove these charges for us. AT&T technical department said that there is no way that someone could hack into our account and order paid-per-view channels. My wife and I dispute these charges (additional $15/month) that I had to pay this month in order to keep my service. We believe, that someone hacked into our system.

Ge
Apr 20, 2013

Comments

• Bl
      2nd of May, 2013

Mr. Mayes,
    We are here to help! At Consumer Fraud Legal Services we have consumer rights lawyers who focus exclusively on defending customers from fraudulent billing, contracts, and service problems like the one in your consumer complaint against AT&T. Using the Consumer Fraud Act, we will try and get you a refund no matter how small the amount. Regardless, our time is free. If we win, the law requires that AT&T pays our legal fees. It does not cost you anything to talk to an attorney or visit our website. We hope to hear from you.
    Contact CFLS at: