AT&T U - Verse / doubled billing will not refund, issued credit

4246 7th Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Contact information:
Phone: hm323-296-4198 Or cell 213-479-8900

I moved from Palmdale, CA to Los Angeles, CA, 2/2011. AT& T informed me that their, U-Verse service was not avalible in my new residence area. I was set up with a new account, which I had placed on auto payments. Recently while reviewing my bank statement, I found out that from 2/2012, until present AT&T has been double billing me ($43.00) payments on this account. On 2/20/2013, I called AT&T to correct this problem. They admitted "We have never had a problem like this, and this is our fault". Today I received a statement that my account was credited ($582.10) I specifically requested that this over paid amount be given back to me promply.I spoke with Rebecca (Refference #[protected]) Friday 2/22/13, She promised she would Call Sat. 2/23/12, between 1:00-3:00 PM, I changed my weekend waiting to receive a call. As of 2/27/2013, 6:10PM, to, It is now 7:0PM 2/27/13, I'm on the speaker phone trying to care for this problem, I have been hung up on 3 times, now on the 4th call I'm still on hold, I'm getting the royal run around. Can you please help me. I'm still on the phone with customer service. Please Help. Thank You, Eric Wesson

Feb 27, 2013
Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  •   Apr 05, 2013

    Fraud Legal Services (FLS) represents individuals throughout the US who are victims of fraudulent charges, fees, contracts, reimbursements and claims. Our focus is on telephone, internet, satellite, and cable companies.

    Based on the details of your complaint, I think we have a worthwhile case against the company.

    The Consumer Fraud Act (CFA) holds the company responsible for any billing and service problem, even if it was not intentional. Also, the CFA makes the company pay my attorney fees if I am able to prove they are at fault and recover all or a portion of your disputed amount.

    Would you be willing to allow me to represent you? There would be no cost to you, and I would not take any refund the company makes to you now or in the future.

    If you don't want to give up on your dispute, you can submit the details of your claim to me online at or email [protected] or call 217-528-0177.

    Let's make the company pay!
    Blake Thomas
    Attorney at Law
    Fraud Legal Services

    0 Votes

Post your comment