AT&T / tv, internet & home phone interruptions

My name is Ronnie Oliver

Account # [protected]
Phone Number [protected]
The following is a List of TV Interruptions

August 20, 2018 at 9:10 am and 4:30 pm lasting for about 5 minutes .
August 22, 2018 at 11:47 am lasting about 8 minutes.
August 23, 2018 at 8:27 am, 12:07 pm, 3:45 pm &11:15 pm lasting about 10 minutes. August 25, 2018 at 2:22 pm, 2:26 pm &2:40 pm lasting about 5 minutes.
September 2, 2018 Internet, Home Phone & TV were out from 4:20 pm till 12 noon September 3, 2018 (Labor Day) lasting 8 hrs
September 3, 2018 Internet, Home Phone & TV were out from 1:30 pm--7:48 pm
lasting 6 hrs. I called at&t uverse

September 4th several times but, there were long waiting times each time I called because of the Holiday. I called again today September 5th around 8:15 only to be told they could not issue a Service Credit because, Technical Support could not confirm my Service Interruptions Times & Dates. My wife and I were very upset that all our services went out at the same time for so long (14 hrs Totaled) from 9/2/2018---9/3/2018. Also, for the 14 hrs my TV was out the message said AT&T Uverse was not available and to try again later or keep trying to "Restart" which I did until it came back on 9/3/2018 at 7:pm. I have been with AT&T for about 5 years now and this is the second time that I have had this type of problem. They did give me a Service Credit then but, now it seems I was the only one that experienced this and/ or I'm making this all up.

Ro
Sep 5, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      5th of Sep, 2018

nothing is ever there fault
    unless you have 100230202 people to confirm it they careless
    might want to change provider