ATT Telephone & Internet Service / rebate reward

1 Cape Canaveral, FL, United States Review updated:

I was inform after installation of my telephone service & internet service I would receive a rebate. was also to go on to www.att.com/rewardcenter. There is no such website to applied for my rebate. Please help!!!

Pa

Comments

• Ro
      5th of Oct, 2008

I WAS INFORMED AFTER RECEIVING MY DSL MODERM. I HAD 21 DAYS TO GO TO THE WEBSITE : WWW.ATT.COM/REWARDCENTER TO RECEIVE MY TWO 50.00 DOLLARS REBATE. THERE IS NO SURE WEBSITE. PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY REBATE

• Ev
      8th of Oct, 2008

I Hope This Is The Right Webb Site To Get My Fifty Dollar Rebate On My Internet Modem.

12th of Oct, 2008

Try phone number 1-877-258-1427. This is the rewards center number. They are closed today.[I just checked] Try monday.

• Ce
      13th of Oct, 2008

I also was told I would get a reward check of $50.00 if I were tio sign up for at&t internet and ift would be vey easy all I had to do was go to http://www.att.com/rewardcenter and that i would get it. I have not find anything on this website that could help me. Can you help me?

• Wi
      14th of Oct, 2008

It has been almost three months now, and i have not gotten my rebate yet. Can someone please tell me what is going on here. Thank you

• Tw
      14th of Oct, 2008

AT&T has the worst service I have ever seen in June I signed up for phone internet and wireless nothing has been right since !!!bBills are wrong dropped calls rewards all messed up you name it they have done it !!! I wish I had never gone to them

14th of Oct, 2008

where is the reward center web site? Why are you people making it difficult for us to get the rebate as promised?

• Li
      14th of Oct, 2008

I was told that I would get a $100.00 visa gift card after 21 days and a $50.00 gift card after a 30 day period. I was told going to the website would be easy to redeem them. I went to the website and it does not seem to exist. Is this some sort of AT&T trickery to get you to sign up for the internet? I better get some deep deep discount for this scam. I can't believe AT&T would go this far to get customers for the internet service. If I don't get a massive discount, I will mail this modem back, demand a credit on the service and look for another internet provider. I'll try the number Joe Becker provided to see what type of satisfaction I can get.

• Te
      15th of Oct, 2008

How do we get our rebates?

15th of Oct, 2008

WERE IS THE REWARD CENTER WEB SITE??????????????????????? YOU PEOPLE JUST DOWN RIGHT LIE TO GET PEOPLE TO COME TO ATT... I WILL BE SEND THE BBB THIS WEB SITE SO THAT CAN CHECK UP ON IT ...CAUSE IT IS A WHOLE LOT OF LYING GOING ON... SEND ME MY 100.00 REBATE TO MY ADDRESS THAT YOU HAVE ON FILE... THANK YOU

• Ro
      15th of Oct, 2008

I was told that I have until 11/04/2008 to be eligible for my $100.00 reward, I was also told to go the website to claim my rebate. I do hope you will be fair. Thank You.

• St
      15th of Oct, 2008

I change my telephome on September 17th from MCI to AT&T and I also sign up for the internet, but on the day that I was to have the DSL install after me calling them they told that there was no DSL service to my area. But when I orignally call on the 17th the person who took the order from me told me that I would get a 100.00 gift card for changing from MCI to AT&T and a 50.00 gift card for signing up the have the DSL install, but since AT&T lied to me about the DSL I didn't except to get the 50.00 gift card but I was excepting to received the 100.00 gift card that I was told that I would received for changing my telephone service. Today, Wednesday October 15th I received a call telling me that I do not qualify for the 100.00 gift card AT&T has lied to me all long. Please see that I get it as I was told that I would.

• De
      15th of Oct, 2008

I to was told that i would get a 100.00 dollar rebate and 50.00 rebate. have not received either and cannot get on the website.

• Si
      15th of Oct, 2008

I also was told I would get a reward check of $50.00 if I were tio sign up for at&t internet and it would be very easy all I had to do was go to http://www.att.com/rewardcenter and that i would get it. I have not find anything on this website that could help me. Can you help me?

• Ke
      15th of Oct, 2008

I will never deal with them again. After being told I would get 250 in gift cards they didnt show up on the contract date. When I called them they said I was assign a date a week away.

• Pa
      17th of Oct, 2008

I was promised the same rebates after changing service, even received a reminder via regular mail to go to AT&T rewards website to redeem. website doesn't work, no one at at&t seems able to help. Not the only phone company in town, but they sure act like it!!!

• Sh
      17th of Oct, 2008

where is my rebate for new service

• Me
      17th of Oct, 2008

I'm still waiting for my $100.00. Please pay fair.

• Re
      17th of Oct, 2008

I was told to go to this web site to get my $125.00 reward. I can not locate this web site.

• Lo
      17th of Oct, 2008

i to had all kinds of truble geting hooked up it took a month. and i cant get my 1oo.oo on the site either i think the right hand dont know what the rights doing .. but they dont have problems taking your money .