AT&T

Posted: Oct 6, 2017 by

service

Ref: Account # 20888139, Tel # 925-935-2152
I called your customer service on 10/6/2017 at 7:28 pm, and got Loui. When I called I had to enter my phone number and account number. When I got connected with this guy he asked my name, phone number and street address. I gave him all the information. But then he started asking phone number, name and address again and again. I asked him if he is paying attention and he started laughing and told me it’s not a big deal if I gave him the info again. At this point I realize I am talking to someone who is not in his senses, and asked for a supervisor. He put me on hold for at least 5 minutes and then told me that supervisor will not speak to me until I am verified therefore I gave him the info again. While I was holding for 5 minutes I made another call from my cell number and got the information within 3 minutes. This guy Loui put me on hold again to get the supervisor and never returned to the call for at least 33 mintes and finally hung up on me. I don’t know if you deserve people like him or he deserves you for poor customer service. I have learned my lesson and never going to have AT&T ever.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones

Comments

A  6th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
that's at&t for you they play games and only care about being paid
supervisors are a waste of time as well
go to better providor