AT&T Rewards / bogus rewards center

TX, United States Review updated:
4.35
Phone: 877-258-1427
ATT representative said that after I ordered high speed internet service I could log in to ATT reward center after September 2nd 2008 to claim the $50 cash back rebate. I waited until September 2nd and logged in to find out the site said simply my reward had expired. BOGUS BOGUS BOGUS and a FRAUD from A T and T!!!

Comments

Re
  12th of Sep, 2008
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
Did you call? Did you givve them a CHANCE to CORRECT the problem?? Some people!!! No wonder yu never got it. Thanks for your 3 second attention span.
An
  14th of Sep, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
if they are expired very recently (less than 30 days) you can call the reward center and they will reinstate it for you.
Mi
  16th of Sep, 2008
I called about the rebate and they told me to go online and redeem and they also notified me that it had to be done within 3 days. I went online and processed and they have been very fair. They sent me an email acknowledging that it was completed and also stated they will send an email when shipped. They also provide a link so that you can check the status of the rebate at anytime so I'm not sure what happened with your rebate, but I suggest you call as they might be able to work with you.
Pa
  19th of Sep, 2008
AT&T Rewards center is trying to pull the wool over its' customers's eyes. I ordered the Fast DSL in July 2008. I have not received a dime of promised rebates. There excuse was the checks were sent to the wrong address and that the checks were returned as non-deliverable. I was promised by two different AT&T Customers Services that the problem was corrected. I was told that I should receive the $125.00 by today 09/19/2008, not a fat chance in Hell! The two CSR never changed the address as I was informed by Hector and his supervisor Jessica today 09/19/08. Now i have to wait another 3 weeks, totaling over 10 weeks of waiting for a lie. I never had this problem with Bell South/Cingular. AT& T is quick to change your services but very slow to keep their promises. God help this country!!!
Od
  20th of Sep, 2008
I have had the same problem, getting my reward. I got the u-verse for TV and highspeed internet and was promised $150. for changing.. I have stayed on the phone for over 3 hrs at a time getting switched to all over the United States and finally was given a number and the guy told me it was all fixed, I could go on line in 10 days and find how to redeem my reward..Right!!! I went on line to the rewards center and guess what?? for the last 14 days it has not been there... I do not like being treated this way by a business just because they are BIG.. Not fair at all...
Ra
  22nd of Sep, 2008
i need my reward back
Tx
  23rd of Sep, 2008
I have dealt with multiple rebates (10+) from Cingular/ATT and I have never once had any complaints. We had one rebate get lost in the mail and one that was expired. Each time I called customer service and they quickly and efficiently took care of the problem. This is why they tell you to keep copies of your submissions in case there are any problems. Seriously people, the company deals with thousands of rebates everyday, so some will fall through the cracks. As long as you keep track of your own submissions there should be any problem. You act like you are all perfect in everything you do and never make mistakes!!!
An
  25th of Sep, 2008
I ANTOINETTE BROOKS HAVE BEEN PROMISED A REWARDS SINCE 07/09/08 AND HAS ONLY HAS ONLY RECIEVED A TOTAL OF $50.00 AND STILL WAITING ON $100.00 and have been on hold for hrs and then transfered to another department this is the most mind bundling thing i have been though in my life and have no intensions of remaining a customer unless i recieve the rewards to put toward my bill take hed the rest of the world.
Od
  27th of Sep, 2008
Signed up for the "bundle" in July 2008. What an endurance test!! Was told that the first 30 days of Uverse 400 were free. thirty days were up on 9.7..called on 9.3 to cancel..told I could still enjoy until 9.7 since I was installed on 8.7...however I was billed on 9.6 for a service that I called to cancel on 9.3..after multiple times on the phone I did receive a credit...received rewards letter stating that the deadline for eligibility was 10.14...and it's sooooooooooooo easy..just go online..haha!!!I just made that attempt..tried to call the toll free number and I have to call back during working hours or access that same webpage that is not working...since I am an RN by trade and if AT&T had to compensate me the hourly weekend rate for all the time I have spent on the phone I would receive a nice check!!!
Ev
  6th of Oct, 2008
I went with AT&BADSERVICE 3 months ago. We were told we would get 100 rebate check. I have spent 3 hours last month going from reward center to bad service reps with broken promises. Tried again today with only having to be on little over an hour getting a promise of now a visa gift card. That IS not what we were suppose to get. She said thats how they do it...OK? Also chaged 95$ for installation fee's when it was suppose to be free install. Thats another story. Shame on AT&FRAUD SERVICE. Wish Verizon was in our area our friends love the service. BAD BAD SREVICE LIES...
Yo
  6th of Oct, 2008
It happens to me too, I changed from Comcast to ATT because of the rebate; I got the u-verse for TV and highspeed internet and was promised $150 as an incentive for changing. I have stayed on the phone for over 2 hours and got switched to all United States and finally was given a number but it did not work.

I redeemed my rewards back in August and according to their web site the status is "processing" I don't know what this means. BAD SERVICES, FRAUD AND LIES AFTER LIES.
Ga
  7th of Oct, 2008
ordered wireless net in aug 2008, was told would get $50.00 rebate within 3 weeks . as of todate .no rebate listed . in att rebate dept . if att is this way about rebates, what else do they say they do with our phone sys...
Wm
  7th of Oct, 2008
promised $50.00 2 times. No money yet.
Am
  11th of Oct, 2008
Hi, my name is Amy, and I agree with all of the comments that I've read about AT&T.They are a gimmick!, I became a customer in August 2008 with AT&T, and they promised me a $100.00 rewards card.They told me that I would receive the card, within six weeks.I went online, and looked at my account.It stated that my reward card had been mailed out on September 16th 2008.I never received the card.My advice to everyone, is to contact The Better Business Bureau, because AT&T is wrong for false advertisement!
  12th of Oct, 2008
I also was promised a rebate...I had to call 2 or 3 times until I rec'd part of it...and so I called to check on the other part...they told me that "IT'S IN THE MAIL"...Please!!!I wonder if all employees of this part of the company have to go thru an exam on how well you are able to LIE!!! to your customer...so if you are a truthful person..you do not get the job...
Just tell your customers the truth...for as much MONIES as we are paying we should be treated with some respect...
Di
  13th of Oct, 2008
I have not received my reward rebate checks$100 for signing up $80 router either and I call and call and get transferred just to be put on hold for another 10 minutes then i find myself holding on to hear "if you'd like to make a call please hang up and try your call again" . The sad part is that I'm a customer of 20 years despite all of the disappointments and let downs. Thanks AT&T for showing me what we mean to this company...
Mi
  20th of Oct, 2008
i have dsl, att and and satelite, i also was told a rebate of 150.00 would be sent.
but i guess this is like everything else, false add just to get one to sign up. i dont have a conf code.

AT&T Logo AT&T