AT&T / resolve an issue with my phone

Posted: Oct 19, 2017 by   User
Endicott, New York
I have been a customer for 5 years with AT&T. I recently decided to change my number when I bought a new phone from AT&T go phone site. I am not happy with the phone and would like to give it to my son.
It is locked and I have called AT&T go phone customer service many times to try to resolve this matter.
Every time I call your representative for AT& T will not unlock it because they say I have only had the account for a month. The only truth to that is that with this number yes but I have still am under my name Louise I Morgan and a loyal customer since 2012.
If I cannot get this resolved I am going to leave AT&T and go to a different service. My previous # was [protected] and I changed it to [protected]. My name is Louise I Morgan and the zip code is 13760.
The ticket number you sent me is CM201715_12826603. I would like you to send me the code to unlock my new device seeing I am not a "new" customer. I have decide to just leave AT&T for good if you do not resolve this for me. I have been a loyal customer for 5 years now and do not think this is being unreasonable.
Best Regard
Louise I Morgan
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones

Comments

A  19th of Oct, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
i would leave them and go with a better company that cares about there customers
all at&t care about is being paid

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree