ATT Phone Service U Verse / Customer Service Dept.

PO BOX 1857Alpharetta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-288-2020

Att Uverse Bundle was offered to us..Sept. 5th, 08. We where scheduled for hookup on Sep. 20th. Had to reschedule. Next available date was Oct. 4th, 08. No problem..until ATT unhooked our phone line on Sept. 22nd. We called our current phone company "Charter". They said, Att took our phone number in their control. I called ATT, they said, yes we did, , and we are sorry for the mistake. After several calls and minutes to hours later on my limited cell phone, ATT agreed to come out Sept. 29th, 08. Between 8a-10a, I called they said, they would now be out between 10a-12p. I called them at 2pm..they said to be patient..a service agent would still be out today...(needless to say, I spent my whole Saturday...waiting.) I called them back at 8pm, the representative, said " well obviously Ms. the office is closed now, they won't be out tonite." Monday now is here...I'm desperately trying to get some info...and real true to our account. I got some information thru working with the neighborhood, who also had ATT problems, and a few of them, had a local sales rep. number and a U-Verse manager's number out of Lansing. They to, just blew smoke up my ###. It's now Saturday Oct. 4th...waiting on ATT because the ATT manager said, I promise our tech. will be out between 10a-12p. Well, you guessed, a no show. We are now getting new service with Charter..sometimes cheaper isn't always better. ATT SUCKS...
Ts

Comments

Mr
  25th of Oct, 2008
ATT U-VERSE IS STILL A PROBLEM. EVER SINCE I HAVE RECEIVED THE SERVICES FROM ATT U-VERSE I HAVE HAD 3 TECHS. AT MY HOUSE PLUS A FIELD MANAGER AND I STILL HAVE THE PROBLEM AT MY HOUSE. I AM PARTIALLY PARALIZED FROM THE WAIST DOWN. I MISSED 2 APPOINTMENTS WITH MY DOCTOR BECAUSE ATT DID NOT KEEP THERE APPT ON TIME . I SUFFER WITH PERMANENT CRONIC PAIN. AND NOW JUST YESTERDAY EVERYTHING WAS DOWN FOR AT LEAST 4 HOURS.!!! I HAVE BEEN WITH ATT FOR MANY YEARS, I EVEN HAD MY FAMILY, FRIENDS USE ATT BUT IF SOMEONE DOES EVEN NOT CALL ME ABOUT THIS I WILL CHANGE AND EVERY ONE I KNOW. SO ATT PLEASE CALL ME. MR. J. RODRIGUEZ
Am
  10th of Nov, 2008
I had bought a Go phone last month and had activated the same on 13th October 2008, I got the phone + gophone card of 50$ value with 10$ bonus for the activations in that period. Eventually i got a nice deal with 60$ time.

After I recharged the phone, I started noticing the problems while speaking on the refurbished Nokia 2610. It was a bad instrument as I was not able to hear the other person clearly on this phone ; and since here you usually buy the phone + connection together, by the time i realised the phone was bad i consumed 1.5$. To cover up for the business I spoke to Sprint mobile and ordered a new connection, as AT&T's poor connection causes me a loss in my business.

I was pretty sure that this money was to be returned by AT&T (barring the 1.5$ which i had consumed so far); I called up customer care and they spoke so redely to me and said that the talktime cannot be returned.

Reason why i had to go through the pain of ordering a new connection is due to the phone which was promoted by AT&T and evenually I could not use my talktime with this phone. Please suggest as I am searching for the appropriate consumer forum to help me here.
All I paid was 40$ plus 3 $ taxes and I want this 43$ back., because of this bad instrument or whatever reason (may be the TA&T) connection at Arizona; I have still not been able to use the talktime which is valid till 11th January 2009.

I am raising this concern with other consumer forums as well,
All i want is my basic money to be returned.

My AT&T no is : 480-399-5642
Order Number: 5257093798

Thanks
Amit Khurana
Wi
  19th of Nov, 2008
I'm having the same probelms, but more... Had a 8-10am appt. no call, I called, they said someone will be coming that day. Finally at 3:30pm tech came to install the U-verse. That evening I notice that only one phone line in my home worked. I call and set-up an appointment for the next day at 11:00am, you guest it, a no-show, call three more times that day and finally was given another appointment for the very next day at 6-9pm, another no-show, was given another appointment for the next day 6-9pm... ANOTHER NO-SHOW. Some one needs to be fired and unemployed...