AT&T / at&t won't close acct or remove charges
I tried to open a home phone line with AT&T. The line never worked. I canceled it. The rep who canceled told me I would not be charged because it never worked. Of course, I received a bill. I have tried repeatedly to call and get the matter resolved. I am told I am being charged, that maybe the line is active and maybe it isn't. They keep transferring me to other depts, putting me on hold, and refusing to help. Yesterday when I called from our new digital home phone line, I kept getting a message that the 800 number for AT&T wasn't a working number! I believe they blocked my number! I am on hold now and can't get the matter resolved. How do I resolve this?
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - two unauthorised charges to my credit card so far.
- AT&T - customer service
- AT&T - telephone scams started after filing an insurance claim
- AT&T/Direct TV - direct tv
- AT&T - at&t, internet, directv and u verse tv