AT&T Int'l Calling Card / no restitution for at&t literal robbery and destroying my credit

1 San Antonio, TX 78203San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-222-0300

More typical at&t nowadays: / url removed /

At&t has turned very, very corrupt
American telephone and telegraph is at&t. At&t took care of my great grandfather, my grandfather, my grandmother, and, in some part, my father. That means through payment of stock dividends. Saying all of the following, I am not a short. I get no pleasure in sharing this. I only share because every means of negotiation has led to snubs or no response at all from at&t. Here's the incident:
In 2002 or 2003, I switched to at&t to get their world net isp service. I also switched to at&t to get their long-distance and international long distance service. I had inquired about their service to a country overseas. Late in 2003, a salesman called and offered at&t service to that country for .23/minute to calls made to a cell; .18/minute to a landline. I accepted the salesman's offer.
When I received the bill, I immediately noticed that I was charged between 4.425/minute and 8.01/minute instead of .23/minute. I e-mailed at&t and a representative of the outfit e-mailed back to me saying that the charges were correct and no adjustments were warranted. I called customer service and the representative said she could immediately perceive what had happened. There had been a 'computer error' and she would credit me, no problem.
I went on vacation and when I returned, I discovered that, not only had my bills not been credited, but that at&t had cut my phone and internet access and referred my 'overdue' account to a collection agency! It should be strongly emphasized that at&t on 4 occasions had stolen $25 from my bank account when they had no right {i was in the right on disputed billings; they stupidly depend upon a computer like all large corporations} and two of the violations had occurred by this point in time. They illegally, wickedly and immorality store your debit card when they promise not to. I inquired around and eventually found a representative of the company, a mr. Justin williams. Told him what had happened. He looked in it, called me and e-mailed me and told me that the collection agency had been called off and that my account would be credited. I noticed a month or two later that the severe overcharges had been credited.

A month or two later, a salesman working for at&t called me and offered me a rate of .18/minute to a cell; .16/minute to a landline. I accepted the offer. Immediately I noticed the same occurence: I had been charged between 4.425/minute and 8.01/minute for calls to a cell. The same thing happened as I related in the previous paragraph; the rep right away said that she could tell that the 'computer had not been adjusted', and eventually my bill was credited before they cut my internet, e-mail, phone service and before referring my account to the wolves: an evil, lecherous, criminal, illegal, heinous, atrocious, filthy collection agency.

A month or two later, in july, 2004, a salesman with the firm called offering me .16/minute to a cell; .14/minute to a landline. I accepted the offer. He promised the new, reduced rate would be seen in my bill of september, 2004, as the 'cycle' ran from the 16th of the month to the 15th of the following month. That would seem correct as you pay to get on, then get billed roughly a month later for calls.

In december, 2004, I went on vacation. I sent at&t $400 extra as at&t used to be a good company and, out of loyalty for all they had done in the past for the buying public as well as the shareholders, I had been sending them money in advance, any way. I just happened to check to see how much credit I had on my bill since I was vacationing in the country I had been calling so did not need to make international long distance calls. Was I ever disturbed to see that at&t not only did not show nearly a 300.00 credit; at&t had billed me for nearly $300!!! The third time did not turn out to be a charm. At&t had cashed my check; charged me between 4.425 and 4.685 per call, cut my internet service and all my important e-mails were lost!

Very criminal: at&t, in the tradition of enron and arthur andersen, cuts your internet service, hence, all the vital e-mails are gone.In addition, I had worked out an arrangement in which I would pay 16.50 to have a message left to all callers while I was on vacation. It was understood that I would pay the fee and receive unlimited messages that could be left in return. Not only did my phone stop at only 12 messages, but at&t had attached other fees on top of the 16.50 and taxes!! I was very angry that at&t had deceived me regardling the worthless service and the high bill for the worthless service {it was worthless to only get 12 calls taken: most of the slots were filled up by solicitors}.
At&t had committed fraud and had deceived. They docked my debit card 25.00 (Again and I never give any one permission to do such a violation to a person). At&t can't use the excuse of 'we didn't know e-mails could be lost'. Were that the case, just don't offer the fraudulent so-called service. That's as bad as a bank renting you a safe deposit box, then not allowing you access because there's a bank holiday: fdr.
Further, I saw more breaches of promise. Upon study of the fraud and overcharges on the part of at&t for long distance charges, fees, international long distance charges, I noticed that at&t had dishonestly raised my calls to the cell from the promised .16/minute to .22/minute. This was breach of promise. And, of course unjustifiable as costs keep going down for telecommunications companies doing international long distance service. Furthermore, no notice was mailed stating that rates would go up in 90 days or whenever. Then looked at the past bills and noticed that the promised .16/minute to a cell had never been implemen-ted. Observed that I was charged .21/minute for calls to a landline; .22/minute for calls to a cell phone beginning september, 2004. At&t is responsble; the company cannot say 'he was not an authorized representative. It had been stuck in to their computers as the reps had confirmed it the first two corrections of the fraudulent overcharges.

So I went through the cycle again: tried to get the fraud settled via e-mails and received rude responses. Then called the number and told the rep what had happened. This time the rep refused. So I asked for a supervisor. The supervisor said she would look in to it - no apologies nor offer to correct. I called back and another rep said the same and her supervisor said the same: no apologies nor offer to correct. So attempted to call mr. Williams again and a different middle level mgt spoke with me. He refused to help me and said the bill was right. All attempts to explain to him the situation, what had happened before and to reason with him failed. When I called back, again mr. Williams did not answer and a different guy in middle management told me he could not help me: my account had been referred to a collection agency.

So I called the attorney general.In some states, the attorney general offices need reformation.In my state, a recording came on saying to call a different number after I had gone to a lawyer. Out of loyalty to at&t, I still hoped the mobsters would be reasonable. I made a huge mistake. I wrote joliet, il, where the checks were being sent and explained everything to them. There were no responses, and bills kept coming. At&t sent more bills, adding interest when at&t owed me!! In may, 2005, called the rep back and asked for copies of the bills. They said they were in archives!! Already in archives!! So it took 3 weeks or longer, but finally the copies were mailed. Most were included, but the december, 2005 bill {nov 16-dec 15}, where I had written a check for $400 was not.
I went to the "better business" bureau, then called the attorney general again. Still got the recording. I wrote, but no response. I then sent a bill to at&t demanding the firm pay me for what they owed as well as credit my account for a few months of internet access and phone service (Since important e-mails were lost and my e-mail address was lost when they irresponsibly cut my internet access and my international long distance and long distance had been cut: the pin# would not work and I would've been overcharged vastly yet again in any event). I wrote joliet, illinois, many times and received no response. I emailed at&t on their website and received no response.
Began receiving bills from a collection agency in california. I wrote them explaining what happened and demanded they rectify the situation. Result? More billings from the collection agency. I wrote the ceo (Don't know if mr. Stephenson was yet there) and on the envelope also addressed the director of customer relations, the director of public relations and the director of the international long distance dialing dept. No response. Then I made copies of all the bills, enclosed in a manila envelope and wrote addressing the envelope to some of the members on the bod. I've forgotten how I found some of the names; don't think it was value line. I also made a copy of my bank statement proving that at&t had cashed my check and that if at&t would pay me for the expense of getting the bank to make a copy of the front and back of the canceled check, I would fax that to them. No response from them, either.

I very nicely told at&t every time in my correspondence that I wanted to work something out with them - credit for the calls on future bills, a discount in the internet service, something. All efforts resulted in snubbing. They had taken me to a collection agency and they were through with me. What a deplorable way to treat the people who pay your salary! Customers like I are the lifeblood of their company.

I still have the bills that joliet, illinois sent to me. The state attorney, fcc have done nothing to force at&t to reimburse me. Such ingratitude! I was a loyal customer. From what i've been learning, at&t is doing to same unscrupulous duplicity and nastiness to other customers.In all my correspondence, I told at&t I am willing to work with them. Let's work something out - reimbursements, free internet for 3 months, discounts on long distance calls for a year, communicate with me, the buying public: something. I'm not going to go to a lawyer against at&t. All my pleadings with the firm were unanswered.

Necessary restitution now on the part of at&t:

- at&t has to award me damages because they went to a collection agency vs. Me. Collection agencies have to be banned until they cease and desist forever the presumption that you are guilty until you prove your innocence, but that's beyond the scope of this expose.
- at&t must restitute the 100.00 that they illegally, immorally and surreptitiously docked from my bank account by lying. I only authorize one-at-a-time debits. And at&t must award damages for the mental stress.
- at&t must pay for my time and the bank fees to reproduce the front and back of the check that I mailed to them on or about december 5, 2004.
- at&t has to pay for the valuable and vital e-mails that I lost or else pay a database repair co. To retrieve.
- the board of directors at at&t must go. They do not answer to the public that pays their salary. I have copies of my letters to them.
- at&t must pay my $300 back plus interest and penalty. This is large now; still no restitution from sodomite, abominable at&t.
- at&t has to pay the expense of restoring my credit, and, if necessary, pay the rent, deposit, etc, for as long as necessary if my application to an association, corporation or partnership for a place to live is denied.
- if at&t refuses to make restitution to its former customers that it bilked, defrauded, extorted - at&t is to be dissolved by congress, its assets sold and the proceeds used to pay the customers that they owe. Why congress? Because the regulatory agencies refuse to do their appointed job. They are to be banned and congressmen are to be held accountable to we, their constituents who elected them in to office.
- 'computer glitch' has worn out as an excuse. Surveys as long ago as 1998 have found that computers have resulted in a net loss in office time of 10%, not a gain of 500, 1000, 2000, 10000% or more as you might expect. At&t cannot say 'it was a computer error'. People's feelings are worth more than an idiotic, brain dead computer. But many companies apparently do not like to face reality, apparently.

Often times at&t won't come up when you type it in the search engine on / link removed / att will bring up a few that pertain to at&t. You have to type in "cingular wireless" or "american telephone and telegraph". Or, scroll to the bottom of their home page. Easier: click on the letter "b". Find at&t in the upper left corner and click on it. There are upward of 1800 exposes of at&t ripoffs and corruption, and the number grows every single week! Sometimes a day does not go by for weeks without a complaint.

At&t {american telephone and telegraph } no longer is the ma bell it used to be. By their fruits, ye shall know them. Matthew 7;16, 20. We all see the fruits of at&t now, a corporaton that has largely been taken over by sodomites and, like hate crime activists, feel that they are above the law!! !

The better business bureau is dishonest and is bought! Those that are members give the "better business" bureau bribes. That's what the dues amount to. Those who want to check out at&t are denied by the "better business" bureau because the reports that the attorney general submitted have been purged!! When you have sodomites guarding the child to protect him/her from molestation, you know what's going to transpire! Hence, those whom are members of the "better business" bureau and remain so will have their derogatory and disadvantageous records expunged from their records!!! Enron! Arthur andersen!! Be sure to check out / link removed / donate to their cause as well as to mine. Thank you. / link removed / scroll to bottom where top rip-off links is. Click on "b" in the alphabet. Click on at&t. Easier to find this way: at&t will be 5th, 6th or 7th down in the farthest row to the left. 1802 complaints as of the end of april. Grows almost daily. / url removed/?Q1=all&q4=&q6=&q3=&q2=&q7=&searchtype=0&submit2=search%21&q5=at%26t

Comments

• Ze
      18th of Jun, 2010

Spam!

• Kb
      24th of Sep, 2010

We have been Getting several Telemarketing Calls from Connect2world from India, they keep calling and calling day and night.

Finally, we signed up for $20 with my Visa card. They Promised that they will activate my service within 10 mins of time. It has been more than 25 Days, my service is not activated.

Moreover, today when i received my card statement, I was a bit shocked to see a $200 Charge by connect2world.

Now, when I called the customer care number: 1-714-464-7400, no one picked the call. I was more Surprised when a Person by the name of Maksud Received the Call and said that the order was placed for $200 by me. When I said no, he started Arguing with me and later he started abusing me in very bad words.

Finally, he said that he will block my service and make sure that I do not get my Money Back.

For my uttermost Surprise, I also had a talk with the Call Center owner and he was just laughing his hearts out.

I just want to aware all the Indians in USA and Canada, that please do not entertain any telemarketing calls from connect2world as this is my experience with them.

I have nothing more to say apart from making a complain to BBB and lets see what else I can do to them.

I did refer my friends to Maksud, I also need to check what He has done to my Friends.

Connect2world is a Fraud Company, so please beware of Scams.

• Ne
      23rd of Oct, 2010

The initial section is an update regarding the American Telephone and Telegraph a/k/a AT&T. Complaintsboard takes me round and round; would not let me in even AFTER requesting my e-mail address passcode. Had it right anyway; attempted again; complaintsboard still won't let me in. Here's my update; it will help:
    AT&T HATH WAXED WORSE AND WORSE, A DEEPLY CORRUPT RUNAWAY GARGOYLE VAMPIRE THAT NEEDS TO BE KILLED!! 102310
    YOU NEED THIS INFORMATION: AMERICAN TELEPHONE AND TELEGRAPH Oct 22, '10 4:42 PM
    for everyone photo of 3 victims if complaintsboard will only put it up!

AMERICAN TELEPHONE AND TELEGRAPH IS AT&T IS AT T IS ATT IS AMERICAN TELEPHONE & TELEGRAPH IS ATANDT IS AT and T IS AT & T IS AT T IS AMERICAN TELEPHONE TELEGRAPH. BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ERASED, YES, ERASED THESE COMPLAINTS REGARDING AND AGAINST AT&T SHORTLY AFTER I DEMANDED THIS INFORMATION AND RECEIVED. IGNORE AT YOUR PERIL. SODOMITE AMERICAN TELEPHONE AND TELEGRAPH ADVERTISES EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME PRETENDING THEY ARE IMMUNE FROM THE LAW AND FROM JUSTICE!!!
    From: info@trenton.bbb.org
    To: @hotmail.com
    Subject: RE: Ms. Laura Rickenbach
    Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 16:51:52 -0400
    Dear R:
    Thank you for contacting the Better Business Bureau of New Jersey. We closed your complaint with AT&T on 1/26/06 with no response from the business. your complaint was been closed as "Unanswered".
    We will be reporting to consumers that the company has an unsatisfactory business performance record with the Better Business Bureau of New Jersey. To pursue your complaint, please contact Federal Communications Commission
    888 225-5322; 2025 M.Street N.W., Room 6202, Washington, DC 20554
    When a BBB receives a complaint, we present the complaint to the business and request its assistance in working out the problem with the unhappy customer. Most companies are grateful for the opportunity to resolve problems with their customers since it often means their patronage will be preserved.
    BBB members agree to respond to consumer complaints presented by the BBB, and lose their membership if they do not. Most other companies, regardless of whether they are BBB members, also cooperate with the BBB. However, some companies do not want to work with the Bureau and/or their customers to resolve complaints.Because the BBB is not a government or law enforcement agency, the Bureau cannot force a reply from a company; nor can it administer sanctions. However, a company's unwillingness to respond to the BBB or a customer will be noted in the company's reliability report the BBB provides to the public. The customer is free to pursue other
    alternatives such as legal action.
    Following is AT&T's BBB reliability report, which shows an "unsatisfactory" record:
    AT&T
    900 Route 202/206
    Bedminster, NJ 07921 {then. San Antonio now}
    View Location Map
    Local Phone Number: (800) 222-0300
    Membership Status: This company is not a member.
    TOB Classification: Telephone Service-Long Distance
    Additional TOB Classification(s): >Advertising-Telephone >Internet Services >Telephone Companies
    The information in this report has either been provided by the company, or has been compiled by the Bureau from other sources.
    Customer Experience
    Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau due to unanswered and unresolved complaints. The company has resolved most complaints presented by the Bureau, however, some complaints remain unresolved or unanswered.
    When evaluating complaint information, please consider the company's size and volume of business. The number of complaints filed against the company may not be as important as the type of complaints and how the company handled them.

Closed Complaints

Contract Issues: 13
    Resolved: 11; Company did not respond: 2

Customer Service Issues: 528
    Outcome of all complaints -
    Resolved: 354; Unresolved: 28; Delayed Resolution: 3; Company did not respond: 143

Credit or Billing Issues: 2952
    Outcome of all complaints -
    Resolved: 2037; Unresolved: 237; Delayed Resolution: 1; Company did not respond: 676; Unpursuable: 1
    Additional Business Names
    AT&T Communications Systems
    AT&T Equipment Division
    AT&T World Net Service.
    Additional Telephone Numbers (800) 222-0300.

Government Actions
    On Dec. 2, 2002 the Assurance of Voluntary Compliance was entered between the Commonwealth of Kentucky and AT&T Consumer
    Services. The Commonwealth alleges that from July 16, 2002 to October 14, 2002 the company made or caused to be made
    unsolicited telephone calls to Kentucky residential phone numbers that appear on the current Zero Call List, aka as No Call list. AT&T denied any willful wrongdoing and agreed to cease making telephone solicitations to Kentucky residential phone numbers on the Zero Call List and agreed to pay the civil penalty assessed.

On May 5, 2004 Florida Attorney General Charlie Crist filed a lawsuit in Leon County Circuit Court. Crist says AT&T wrongfully billed consumers for unsolicited services and tried to coerce them to sign up for the same services for which they were requesting refunds. The AG {ATTORNEY GENERAL} urges Florida consumers to diligently check their phone bills, regardless of whether they use AT&T or another company for long distance services. Crist asks consumers to report the incident to his office at 866-966-7226.

On May 24, 2004 A Florida court has ordered AT&T to refund wrongful charges to Florida consumers no later than June 15. According to the order issued by Leon County Circuit Judge, AT&T must process these refunds based on the company's internal records so that consumer do not have to call to request refunds. If, however, after June 15 Florida consumers believe they are still being improperly billed or unfairly coerced into additional services when calling AT&T to request refunds, they should notify the Attorney General's Office immediately at 1 866-9-NO-SCAM (1 866-966-7226).
    the FLORIDA Attorney General's Office immediately at 1 866-9-NO-SCAM (1 866-966-7226).

On May 6, 2004 Minnesota Attorney General filed suit against AT&T. The suit claims the company violated state consumer protection laws. It seeks an injunction to force AT&T to stop the billing practice of charging non AT&T customers. About 800, 000 consumers nationwide have been erroneously billed. AT&T is promising refunds or credits in 60-90 days, even if consumers do not call to complain. Consumers who want to talk to an AT&T representative can call 1- 800 222-0300.

July 1, 2004 according to New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer, AT&T has agreed to pay refunds to as many as 311, 000 New Yorkers who were improperly billed. As part of the settlement, AT&T Communications of New York will also reform its billing procedures, provide consumers with additional information on telephone services and pay $400, 000 in penalties and costs. Consumers have 45 days during which they may register a complaint and request reimbursement from the company.

On August 4, 2004 Oregon Attorney General Hardy Myers filed an amendment to a 2003 agreement between AT&T and the Oregon Department of Justice. The amendment to the year-old settlement concerned a new monthly fee that was allegedly tacked onto consumers' established pay-per-call plans without giving proper notice. The Assurance of Voluntary Compliance amendment was filed in Marion County Circuit Court and admits no violation of law. Under the AVC amendment, AT&T is required to do the following:
    - Send a written notification to all Oregon consumers who discontinue their service that they also must contact their local telephone company. The notice must be sent within 15 days of notice of termination.
    - Send a written notice to all Oregon consumers billed for the Basic Rate Long Distance Plan after January 1, 2004, explaining the new recurring monthly fee, the necessity to cancel services with both the long distance carrier and their local telephone company, and the process and telephone number for the consumer to use to inquire about receiving a credit or refund.
    - Provide restitution in the form of credits or refunds based upon an agreed formula for up to 77, 000 Oregonians.
    Submit restitution disputes that may arise from the agreed formula to the PUC customer services for resolution.
    Provide a separate toll-free number that consumers must call to inquire about credits or refunds and to notify AT&T that they have cancelled their AT&T service with their local telephone company.
    AT&T has paid Justice $25, 000 for its Consumer Protection and Education fund bringing the long distance carrier's total payment to the fund under the 2003 AVC to $100, 000. {AT&T HASN'T PAID ME!!!}

Report as of: 7/25/2006
    Copyright: 2006 BBB of New Jersey, Inc.
    As a matter of policy, the Better Business Bureau does not endorse any product, service, or company. BBB reports generally cover a three-year reporting period, and are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Information contained in this report is believed reliable but not guaranteed as to accuracy. Reports are subject to change at any time. The Better Business Bureau reports on members and non-members. Membership in the BBB is voluntary, and members must meet and maintain BBB standards. If a company is a member of the BBB, it is stated in this report. BBB reports may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. The name Better Business Bureau and the BBB logo are federally registered trademarks.
    Very truly yours,
    Trenton, NJ 08690
    609-588-0808 (Phone)
    609-588-0546 (Fax)
    www.newjersey.bbb.org
    -----Original Message----- FOLLOWING BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU TELLING ME THERE WAS NO RECORD ABOUT AMERICAN TELEPHONE AND TELEGRAPH {AT&T} ABUSES:
    From: E [mailto:@hotmail.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 2:16 PM
    To: info@trenton.bbb.org
    Subject: Ms. Laura Rickenbach
    RE: Your letter dated 6-14-05
    Greetings:
    The BBB is solely in the business of handling complaints about companies. The BBB has served me many, many times before and has served customers regarding problems caused by companies many 100s of 1000s of times, if not millions. Therefore, I addressed to the BBB because it is appropo and the BBB handles these COMPLAINTS EVERY SINGLE TIME WITHOUT ANY KNOWN EXCEPTION ANYWHERE, ANYTIME. Are you trying to say that the BBB of NJ is illegitimate and totally without merit?!?! There is not the remotest possiblity that my complaint regarding AT&T is "outside the scope of the Better Business Bureau's services". Why did you say it? This is all the BBB does AND HAS ALWAYS DONE. Precisely what phase of the complaint was "outside the scope of the BBB". If there was something that were "outside the scope of the BBB", why didn't you itemize it if there really is something??????!!!?!???!
    I look forward to your very prompt, extremely long and phenomenally detailed reply. Thank you very much!!! By the way, I still have no satisfaction from AT&T. They still owe me money. Please email me a copy of my complaint that I sent to you. Don't say you "keep my complaint on file for future reference". Act upon it just like you always have since your founding! Write AT&T so that they will know they are causing customer ill-will and cease going to a collection agency when they in fact owe me money!
    AT&T now owes me 250, 000 for the lies they told and 30M for the humiliation of them going to a collection agency when they {American Telephone and Telegraph = American Telephone & Telegraph = American Telephone Telegraph = AT T = AT&T = AT and T = ATT} in fact owe me money! Thank you:
    Rocky
    @hotmail.com
    8-7

Tags: AMERICAN TELEPHONE AND TELEGRAPH HARASSMENT, PIRACY, INTIMIDATION, EXTORTION, BEARING FALSE WITNESS, DECEPTION, EVIL BUSINESS PRACTICES, CONTEMPT FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS, PRETENDING THAT THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW ~ NEED TO BE TRIED, AND IF CONVICTED - HANGED.
    Prev: AT&T = AMERICAN TELEPHONE AND TELEGRAPH HAS TURNED VERY, VERY CORRUPT
    Next: ROCKY'S CONSUMER PROTECTION

4 Comments* Chronological* Reverse* Threaded*
    delete* reply*
    e wrote on
    I've had numerous problems with AT&T in Texas.
    They had better try a little harder to please their
    customers!!! Most people don't use land lines
    in Texas, but only cell phones and high speed
    internet and cable.
    They have lost a great deal of their customer-base
    here, and if things keep going as its been, I foresee
    much more will drop their service. Good Post.

delete* reply*
    ctgentleman1 wrote on Oct 22
    u{SIC: DID NOT CAPITALIZE}sing the word sodomite {SIC: DID NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THE SPEAKER WITH QUOTATION MARKS} is against the law. u[sic}nless you have proof[sic] you have commited slander and will be sued[SIC]

edit* delete* reply*
    nextaxpro wrote today at 10:12 AM
    I sincerely hope that you are correct, and that my postings will make 100s of 1000s of souls want me to give seminars on what to look out for, how to detect fraud, what to do if one suspects fraud and to promptly report thefts, overcharges and fraud to the attorney general of their respective states. I have a deep knowledge of many topics of interest and vitality. When I can afford a secretary, I am going to get my blogs organized in to at least 3 websites so it will be easy for the perusers to find information and to learn. God Bless you richly as I deeply thank you for taking this time to post. E R "Rocky" Drake. Nextaxpro
    Please do not forget to tell your friends and loved ones about my great, politically incorrect blogs! I want to get an idea on how many I may count on to speak to at seminars. Please maintain contact and spread the word! I am an expert on many subjects of deep interest and/or concern - including Federal income taxes; how HR Block and Jack-SIN Hewitt and all the large income tax "preparers" rip you off.
    I will be doing seminars exposing the environmental movement for what it really is. You should have an idea as environmentalists are ALWAYS concerned about the animals, air, plant life, water. They never are concerned about the deaths of humans. By their fruits, ye shall know them: Matthew 7:16-20. That which hath been is to be, and that which is to be hath already occurred. And GOD requireth that which is past: Ecclesiastes 3:15. Something like that. The LORD meaPns that you leave a trail wherever you go. No man can conceal himself.
    But whOSOEVER shall offend one of these little ones that believe in ME, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were drowned in the depths of the sea: Matthew 18:6, Mark 9:42. ...and he were cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones: Luke 17:2 .

edit* delete* reply*
    Nextaxpro wrote at 10:34 AM, edited at 10:41 AM
    THEN SUE THE LORD. SODOMITE IS IN THE WORD OF GOD, THE A.V. 1611: 1KINGS 15:11-12, 14:34, 2KINGS 23:7, ISAIAH 3:9, GENESIS 19:1-11, DEUTERONOMY, ETC. STUDY LEVITICUS 20. ALSO, THE WORD SODOMITE HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT OF THE VERSIONS. WOUDSTRA AND VIRGINIA MOLLENCOTT, SODOMITES SAT ON THE NIV COMMITTEE AND TOOK OUT ALL OF THE LORD'S CONDEMNATIONS OF SODOMITES OUT!! ONLY THE KING JAMES 1611 IS THE WORD OF GOD. READ IT TO BE SAVED; STUDY IT AND MEMORIZE IT TO BE PURE AND LEAD OTHERS TO A SAVING KNOWLEDGE OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST: ACTS 20:21, JOHN 3:3-7. WE OUGHT TO OBEY GOD RATHER THAN MEN: ACTS 5:29. YEA, THE TIME COMETH THAT WHOSOEVER KILLETH YOU WILL THINK THAT HE DOETH GOD SERVICE. AND THESE THINGS WILL THEY DO UNTO YOU, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT KNOW THE FATHER, NOT ME: JOHN 16:1-3. WE ARE LIVING IN THAT DAY NOW. IF I LAUNCH A BUSINESS AND PUT UP A SIGN: "NO SODOMITE MOLESTERS ARE TO APPLY. YOU SHOULD BE TRIED, AND IF CONVICTED, PUT TO DEATH" I WILL BE FINED; MY BUSINESS WILL BE SHUT DOWN AND I COULD BE TOSSED IN
    TO PRISON. THIS KNOW ALSO, THAT IN THE LAST DAYS PERILOUS TIMES SHALL COME: 2TIMOTHY 3. OUR FOUNDING FATHERS WOULD BE RIGHTEOUSLY ANGRY AND VERY DEEPLY GRIEVED. NONE OF OUR FOUNDING FATHERS NOR ANY OF THE APOSTLES, PROPHETS, MISSIONARIES WERE CHILD MOLESTING, DISEASE SPREADING, UNSPEAKABLE ACTS, SERIAL MURDERING SODOMITES. NOT ONE. THOMAS JEFFERSON SAID ALL SODOMITES ARE TO BE CASTRATED AND SODOMITE WOMEN ARE TO HAVE RINGS PIERCED THROUGH THEIR NOSES!! IN THIS, THE EVIL DAY, OUR FOUNDING FATHERS WOULD BE PROSECUTED FOR HATE CRIMES!!! THAT IS HOW EVIL {GENESIS 6:5, ROMANS 1, 2TIMOTHY 3, 2PETER 2:1-19, JUDE, REVELATION, ETC} THE WORLD IS TODAY. WOE UNTO THEM THAT CALL EVIL GOOD, AND GOOD EVIL: ISAIAH 5:20-23. GET SAVED TODAY!! EXCEPT YE REPENT, YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH: LUKE 13:3, 5. AND WHOSOEVER SHALL OFFEND ONE OF THESE LITTLE ONES THAT BELIEVE IN ME, IT WERE BETTER FOR HIM THAT A MILLSTONE WERE HANGED AROUND HIS NECK AND HE WERE DROWNED IN THE DEPTH OF THE SEA: MARK 9:42. MARK 9:43-48: HELLFIRE!!! WHERE THEIR WORM DIETH NOT, AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED: MARK 9:43, 45, 47. YOUR SOUL WILL LOOK LIKE THE DEVIL - A WORM, A SNAKE: DARWIN WAS PRECISELY WRONG!!! - AND YOU WILL NEVER GET OUT! UNQUENCHABLE FIRE!! A LAKE OF FIRE!! REVELATION 20:15. A PLACE WHERE THEY PRAY! A PLACE WHERE THEY CRY FOR MERCY!! LUKE 16. A PLACE WHERE THE SMOKE OF THEIR TORMENT ASCENDETH UP FOREVER AND EVER!! REVELATION 14:11. NO REST DAY NOR NIGHT. BAPTIZED IN A LAKE OF FIRE!! MATTHEW 3:12, LUKE 3:17. EVERLASTING FIRE!! MATTHEW 5:29, 18:8, 25:41; MARK 9:43, 45, 47. A FURNACE OF FIRE!! MATTHEW 24:51. GNASHING OF TEETH!! MATTHEW 25:30. EVERLASTING PUNISHMENT! MATTHEW 25:46. VERILY, VERILY, I SAY UNTO YOU: HE THAT HEARETH MY WORD, AND BELIEVETH ON HIM THAT SENT ME, HATH EVERLASTING LIFE, AND SHALL NOT COME INTO CONDEMNATON; BUT IS PASSED FROM DEATH UNTO LIFE: JOHN 5:24 BEHOLD, NOW IS THE ACCEPTED TIME; BEHOLD, NOW IS THE DAY OF SALVATION: 2CORINTHIANS 6:2

AT&T = AMERICAN TELEPHONE AND TELEGRAPH HAS TURNED VERY, VERY CORRUPT Oct 22, '10 3:58 E
    for everyone

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whore-wongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters and all liars shall have their part in the Lake which burneth with fire and brimstone, which is the second death. -Revelation 21:8

Greetings: ATT = AT T AMERICAN TELEPHONE AND TELEGRAPH = AT&T is abominable. The mismanagement teams are loaded with sodomites and have sodomite toleration courses. They expect you to put up with anything!!

Donate to my cause of doing seminars, exposing evil, teaching and showing you can save on your Federal and State taxes. Thank you.

AT&T a thief: Won't save e-mails; refuses to retrieve. AT&T shouldn't have deleted the e-mails in the first place /URL removed/

AT&T has waxed worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived: /URL removed/

More horror at the hands of sodomite AT&T: /URL removed/

Don't buy AT&T Go phone!!/URL removed/

AT&T owes many for time, including the fact that they owe me: /URL removed/

AT&T has a staff of lawyers. No such thing as a verbal contract. Extortion in all its hideousness, dishonesty and immorality. Teach a lesson to evil: end AT&T existence.: /URL removed/

AT&T steals from your debit card and your credit card. They did to me and have MADE NO RESTITUTION YET!!! SIX YEARS PLUS ALREADY !!! /URL removed/

AT&T, Cingular Wireless abomination. They make up outrageous lies AND DO OUTRAGEOUSLY BRUTISH ACTS! /URL removed/

AT&T: deceit, don't sign up. Termination fee is outrageous and they will terminate you if they feel like it. That's what they did to me: /URL removed/

More typical AT&T nowadays: /URL removed/

AT&T HAS TURNED VERY, VERY CORRUPT

American Telephone and Telegraph is AMERICAN TELEPHONE & TELEGRAPH IS AMERICAN TELEPHONE TELEGRAPH IS ATT IS ATT IS AT&T. THE OLD ANTI-SODOMITE AT&T took care of my great grandfather, my grandfather, my grandmother, and, in some part, my father. That means through payment of stock dividends. Saying all of the following, I am not a short. I get no pleasure in sharing this. I only share because every means of negotiation has led to snubs or no response at all from AT&T. Here's the incident:
    In 2002 or 2003, I switched to AT&T to get their worldnet ISP service. I also switched to AT&T to get their long-distance and international long distance service. I had inquired about their service to a country overseas. Late in 2003, a salesman called and offered AT&T service to that country for .23/minute to calls made to a cell; .18/minute to a landline. I accepted the salesman's offer.
    When I received the bill, I immediately noticed that I was charged between 4.425/minute and 8.01/minute instead of .23/minute. I e-mailed AT&T and a representative of the outfit e-mailed back to me saying that the charges were correct and no adjustments were warranted. I called customer service and the representative said she could immediately perceive what had happened. Â There had been a 'computer error' and she would credit me, no problem.
    I went on vacation and when returned, discovered that, not only had my bills not been credited, but that AT&T had cut my phone and internet access and referred my 'overdue' account to a collection agency! It should be strongly emphasized that AT&T on 4 occasions had stolen $25 from my bank account when they had no right {I was in the right on disputed billings; they stupidly depend upon a computer like all large corporations} and two of the violations had occurred by this point in time.  They illegally, wickedly and immorality store your debit card when they promise not to.  I inquired around and eventually found a representative of the company, a Mr. Justin Williams. Told him what had happened. He looked in it, called me and e-mailed me and told me that the collection agency had been called off and that my account would be credited. I noticed a month or two later that the severe overcharges had been credited.

A month or two later, a salesman working for AT&T called me and offered me a rate of .18/minute to a cell; .16/minute to a landline. I accepted the offer. Immediately I noticed the same occurence: I had been charged between 4.425/minute and 8.01/minute for calls to a cell. The same thing happened as I related in the previous paragraph; the rep right away said that she could tell that the 'computer had not been adjusted', and eventually my bill was credited before they cut my internet, e-mail, phone service and before referring my account to the wolves: an evil, lecherous, criminal, illegal, heinous, atrocious, filthy collection agency.

A month or two later, in July, 2004, a salesman with the firm called offering me .16/minute to a cell; .14/minute to a landline. I accepted the offer. He promised the new, reduced rate would be seen in my bill of September, 2004, as the 'cycle' ran from the 16th of the month to the 15th of the following month. That would seem correct as you pay to get on, then get billed roughly a month later for calls.

In December, 2004, went on vacation. Sent AT&T $400 extra as AT&T used to be a good company and, out of loyalty for all they had done in the past for the buying public as well as the shareholders, I had been sending them money in advance, any way. I just happened to check to see how much credit I had on my bill since I was vacationing in the country I had been calling so did not need to make international long distance calls. Was I ever disturbed to see that AT&T not only did not show nearly a $300.00 credit; AT&T had billed me for UPWARDS OF $300.00!!! The third time did not turn out to be a charm. AT&T had cashed my check; charged me between 4.425 and 4.685 per call, cut my internet service and all my important e-mails were lost!

Very criminal: AT&T, in the tradition of Enron, AOL and Arthur Andersen, cuts your internet service, hence, all the vital e-mails are gone. In addition, I had worked out an arrangement in which I would pay 16.50 to have a message left to all callers while I was on vacation. It was understood that I would pay the fee and receive unlimited messages that could be left in return. Not only did my phone stop at only 12 messages, but AT&T had attached other fees on top of the 16.50 and taxes!! I was very angry that AT&T had deceived me regardling the worthless service and the high bill for the worthless service {it was worthless to only get 12 calls taken: most of the slots were filled up by solicitors}.
    AT&T had committed fraud and had deceived. They docked my debit card 25.00 (again and I never give any one permission to do such a violation to a person). AT&T can't use the excuse of "we didn't know e-mails could be lost". Were that the case, just don't offer the fraudulent so-called service. That's as bad as a bank renting you a safe deposit box, then not allowing you access because there's a bank holiday: FDR.
    Further, I saw more breaches of promise. Upon study of the fraud and overcharges on the part of AT&T for long distance charges, fees, international long distance charges, I noticed that AT&T had dishonestly raised my calls to the cell from the promised .16/minute to .22/minute. This was breach of promise. And, of course unjustifiable as costs keep going down for telecommunications companies doing international long distance service. Furthermore, no notice was mailed stating that rates would go up in 90 days or whenever. And "a minority complain" will not fly, either. If you are an honest company, you have zero legitimate unhappy ustomers!

Then looked at the past bills and noticed that the promised .16/minute to a cell had never been implemented. Observed that I was charged .21/minute for calls to a landline; .22/minute for calls to a cell fone beginning September, 2004. AT&T is responsble; the company cannot say 'he was not an authorized representative. it had been stuck in to their computers as the reps had confirmed it the first two corrections of the fraudulent overcharges.

So I went through the cycle again: tried to get the fraud settled via e-mails and received rude responses. Then called the number and told the rep what had happened. This time the rep refused. So I asked for a supervisor. The supervisor said she would look in to it - no apologies nor return call offering to correct. I called back and another rep said the same and her supervisor said the same: no apologies nor offer to correct. So attempted to call Mr. Williams again and a different middle level "management member" spoke with me. He refused to help me and said the bill was right. All attempts to explain to him the situation, what had happened prior and to reason with him failed. When I called back, again Mr. Williams did not answer and a different guy in middle "management" told me he could not help me: my account had been referred to a collection agency. {!!!} [What right does ANY collection agency have to collect? They cannot verify the debt. It their word against yours.

So I called the attorney general. In some states, the attorney general offices need reformation. In my state, a recording came on saying to call a different number AFTER I had gone to a lawyer. Out of loyalty to AT&T, I still hoped the mobsters would be reasonable. I made a huge mistake. I wrote Joliet, IL, where the checks were being sent and explained everything to them. There were no responses, and bills kept coming. AT&T sent more bills, adding interest when AT&T owed me!! In May, 2005, called the rep back and asked for copies of the bills. They said they were in archives!! Already in archives!! So it took 3 weeks or longer, but finally the copies were mailed. Most were included, but the December, 2005 bill {Nov 16-Dec 15}, where I had written a check for $400 was not.
    I went to the BBB, then called the Attorney general again. Still got the recording. I wrote, but no response. I then sent a bill to AT&T demanding the firm pay me for what they owed as well as credit my account for a few months of internet access and phone service (since important e-mails were lost and my e-mail address was lost when they irresponsibly cut my internet access and my international long distance and long distance had been cut: the PIN# would not work and I would've been overcharged vastly yet again in any event). I wrote Joliet, IL many times and received no response. I emailed AT&T on their website and received no response.
    Began receiving bills from a collection agency in California. I wrote them explaining what happened and demanded they rectify the situation. Result? More billings from the collection agency. I wrote the CEO (don't know if Mr. Stephenson was yet there) and on the envelope also addressed the Director of Customer Relations, the Director of Public relations and the director of the international long distance dialing dept. No response. Then I made copies of all the bills, enclosed in a manila envelope and wrote addressing the envelope to some of the members on the BOD. I've forgotten how I found some of the names; don't think it was Value Line. I also made a copy of my bank statement proving that AT&T had cashed my check and that if AT&T would pay me for the expense of getting the bank to make a copy of the front and back of the canceled check, I would fax that to them. No response from them, either.

I very nicely told AT&T every time in my correspondence that I wanted to work something out with them - credit for the calls on future bills, a discount in the internet service, something. All efforts resulted in snubbing. They had taken me to a collection agency and they were through with me. What a deplorable way to treat the people who pay your salary! Customers like I are the lifeblood of their company.

I still have the bills that Joliet, IL sent to me. The state attorney, FCC have done nothing to force AT&T to reimburse me. Such ingratitude! I was a loyal customer. From what I've been learning, AT&T is doing to same unscrupulous duplicity and nastiness to other customers. In all my correspondence, I told AT&T I am willing to work with them. Let's work something out - reimbursements, free internet for three months, discounts on long distance calls for a year, communicate with me, the buying public: something. I'm not going to go to a lawyer against AT&T. All my pleadings with the firm were unanswered.

NECESSARY RESTITUTION NOW ON THE PART OF AT&T:

- AT&T has to award me damages because they went to a collection agency vs. me. Collection agencies have to be banned until they cease and desist forever the presumption that you are guilty until you prove your innocence, but that's beyond the scope of this expose.
    - AT&T must restitute the 100.00 that they illegally, immorally and surreptitiously docked from my bank account by lying. I only authorize one-at-a-time debits. And AT&T must award damages for the mental stress. Plus give me 3000.00 for the hassle with interest and penalties accruing if they do not do so.
    - AT&T must pay for my time and the bank fees to reproduce the front and back of the check that I mailed to them on or about December 5, 2004.
    - AT&T has to pay for the valuable and vital e-mails that I lost or else pay a database repair co. to retrieve.
    - The Board of Directors at AT&T must go. They do not answer to the public that pays their salary. I have copies of my letters to them.
    - AT&T must pay my $320.00 back plus interest and penalty.
    - AT&T has to pay the expense of restoring my credit, and, if necessary, pay the rent, deposit, etc, for as long as necessary if my application to an association, corporation or partnership for a place to live is denied.
    -AT&T must make up for rendering my business cards useless in deleting my e-mail address under fraudulent and false pretenses. If they had not made up their abominable lies, I'd still have my business e-mail address, which was nextaxpro@att.net - If AT&T refuses to make restitution to its former customers that it bilked, defrauded, extorted - AT&T is to be dissolved by Congress, its assets sold and the proceeds used to pay the customers that they owe. Why Congress? Because the regulatory agencies refuse to do their appointed job. They are to be banned and Congressmen are to be held accountable to we, their constituents who elected them in to office.
    - 'Computer glitch' has worn out as an excuse. Surveys as long ago as 1998 have found that computers have resulted in a NET LOSS in office time of 10%, NOT a gain of 500, 1000, 2000, 10000% or more as you might expect. AT&T cannot say 'it was a computer error'. People's feelings are worth more than an idiotic, brain dead computer. But many companies apparently do not like to face reality, apparently.

Often times AT&T won't come up when you type it in the search engine on /link removed/ ATT will bring up a few that pertain to AT&T. You have to type in "Cingular Wireless" or "American Telephone and Telegraph". Or, scroll to the bottom of their home page. Easier: click on the letter "B". Find AT&T in the upper left corner and click on it. There are nearly 1260 exposes of AT&T ripoffs and corruption, and the number grows every single week! Sometimes a day does not go by for weeks without a complaint.

AT&T {AMERICAN TELEPHONE AND TELEGRAPH } NO LONGER IS THE "MA BELL" IT USED TO BE. BY THEIR FRUITS, YE SHALL KNOW THEM. Matthew 7;16, 20. WE ALL SEE THE FRUITS OF AT&T NOW, A CORPORATON THAT HAS LARGELY BEEN TAKEN OVER BY SODOMITES AND, LIKE HATE CRIME ACTIVISTS, FEEL THAT THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW!!!

The Better Business Bureau is dishonest and is bought! Those that are members give the "better business" bureau THE EQUIVALENT OF BRIBES!!! That's what the dues amount to. Those who want to check out AT&T are denied by the "better business" bureau because the reports that the Attorney General submitted have been purged!! When you have sodomites guarding the child to protect him/her from molestation, you know what's going to happen! Hence, those whom are members of the "better business" bureau and remain so will have their derogatory and disadvantageous records expunged from their records!!! Enron! Arthur Andersen!! That co. headed by a black guy who threatened his employees with bodily harm or worse if they turned him in for using his co. as a piggy bank!! Be sure to check out /link removed/ Donate to my causes, please. Thank you. /link removed/ Scroll to bottom where Top Rip-off Links is. Click on "B" in the alphabet. Click on AT&T. Easier to find this way: AT&T will be 5th, 6th or 7th down in the farthest row to the left 1297 complaints as of the middle of October, 2010. Grows almost daily. /URL removed/?
    Starting a yahoo groups soon

Where you can get THE PINK SWASTIKA: The sodomites are knocking websites down and attempting to wipe this great, truthful expose out of circulation!!
    Sodomites are 2.3% or less of the population yet responsible for 56% of the child abuse and 97% of the murders of children!!!

• Ne