AT&T / internet/tv
I was hooked up with Hugheset and Directv through a bundle package with AT&T. Huge mistake on my part. I was supposed to be signed up for a $99.00 package deal but I was immediately hit with separate bills from Directv and Hughesnet that totaled $145.70. I've spent the past four months trying to convince Hughesnet, Directv and AT&T to honor the agreement but without results. I finally terminated my service today with Hughesnet even though I was hit with a $338 termination fee. I spent hours on the phone trying to resolve the problems I have had with their customer support but believe me they have no sympathy at all for anyone's situation.
Choose another service is my advice!
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T Cellular - phone 
- AT&T - uverse installation 
- AT&T - at&t sold me 50 mb fiber, but my address only has 25 mb and no fiber 
- AT&T - bad modem
- AT&T - phone line