At&t

Posted: Jul 6, 2017 by

home phone/internet

Yorkville, California
I am a renter on a month to month lease. My landlord is trying to sell the property. A potential buyer who's financing fell through placed an installation order for service here before their closing, before they had legal possession of the property. AT&T cancelled my paid up to date service without my consent, with only the third parties word and address. None of my account information. When I returned from the holiday and discovered what happened and attempted to restore my service, I was denied because of their pending install order. I was told I have to contact them and have them cancel it. So a third party with none of my account information other than my address can cancel my service without my consent, but when I attempt to rightfully restore service I am powerless to cancel an illegal installation order? And I have to contact some third party that I have no idea who they are or where they are or any of their contact information. Nor do they have to take action per my request. I am infuriated at this chain of events. I sat on the phone with two different customer service departments for 1 hour and 50 minutes to find this all out! Epic fail per your policies! I have filed a complaint with the FCC, which I understand will take 30 days at a minimum and does me no good. Perhaps this complaint will get some attention, but given my past dealings with AT&T, I'm not holding my breath!

A very angry and out of service for the foreseeable future,

Kevin J Leider
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Utility Services

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree