AT^T Hignt Speed Internet / promised rebate $50.0050.o9

1 Kensington, CT, United States
Phone: 860-828-3875

ordered HSI late August 07, paid on my bill of 9/0l/07. Sent in documentation and have not received the $50.00 rebate.+
I have spent many hours on the phone and also attempted on serveral occasions to call l-[protected], they in turn had me call [protected] and they told me to call [protected] which was the original number called. Also tried their www.ATT/RebateEquip.com and that proved to an unabavailble site. I tried this for several days for many hours at all times of day. Mostly told that the check will be sent in a few weeks. The last go
round of today 2/21/08 I was told I had to call l-[protected] and have a rewards conference call to settle the matter as they do not have the information regarding my ATT account, which I have been paying Since 9-01-07.
I was thinking of getting an ATT mobile phone as well convert my TV to ATT. I don't think so. Any time I have to have a mail in rebate with other companies, it has been the same problem. I will not buy any other products with mailin rabtes.