AT&T / dsl service for small business
I brought my old modem and requested for same kind of service when I moved my store to a new location. The old modem is the one still being used at this location. But AT&T Charged for a new modem which I did not even receive, and increased internet service fee without a notice or my consent. I called them and complained for 3 months straight until now whenever I saw the charge was not taken care of. All the time I received a conformation that they would give me a refund once it was finally approved. NOTHING HAPPENED UNTIL NOW. NO MONEY WAS REFUNDED. STILL HIRE PRICE IS BEING CHARGED ON MY INVOICE.
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE COMPANY. NO NOT EVER USE AT&T.
CAN ANYBODY SUE THEM FOR UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES?
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - residential internet service set up
- AT&T - installation tech never showed up to appointment, horrible customer service when trying to find out when they will get here. 
- AT&T - prepaid cell phone purchase 
- AT & T - customer service
- A T And T - incorrect billing