AT&T/DirecTV / overcharging
I signed up for what looked like a good deal with a DirecTV/ATT bundle. ATT brought their modem and installed it. When the rep from DirecTV arrived I realized that with more than one TV, my service would be much more expensive. I then decided to cancel the DirecTV but keep ATT.
ATT Uverse was to be about $49.00 per month. Here are my first three bills:
I was not happy with the amount, part of which was supposedly installation fees. I cancelled and was informed I would be charged an additional $150.00 for early termination. It's worth to get away from this dishonest company.
More AT&T/DirecTV Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service