ATT / direct tv

1 United States

1/7/2019- I'm so frustrated with Direct TV service, reception, everything. Screen freezes constantly, recorded programs have no sound with choppy picture quality. I have spent hours and hours with their customer service and their technical support. Speaking to different reps and their supervisors. They all apologize, but do nothing! They once said that we should get warranty for the equipment for another $8.99/mo so each time they can come fix the problem! It's not just $8.99/mo that bothers me, but the fact that it's just too much hassle to call them each time, spend an hour on the phone and schedule the service! I cannot believe that people still get their service!! We were cable company customers for years and had none of those issues that we have with Direct TV. Unfortunately, they know that we are in contract with them for another year or so and they are taking advantage of us. They know that we basically cannot do anything! Please, please do your homework before getting their service!

Nb