AT&T / direct tv

1 ARLINGTON, AL, United States

My name is Susan Sanders, On June 25 or about that time frame I place an order to transfer my service from 4900 Spencer lakes Dr #1125 to a new apartment in the same complex 4900 Falcon Mill Rd #527. The only date they had available was July 7th for install. Which was after my move. Att set up the transfer and the service call. Bryan with Mastec showed up to install my services. Within 24 hours of that installation service call my services stopped working. I called to report the error message of "not connected to the server." The operator on the phone schedule another service tech to come out for Saturday. She did not clarify that it would be 2 weeks from my call. Which was today July 21st. The service tech showed up stated he could not work on MDunits and left canceling my service call. I have since called 3 times to ATT and talk to, Najesho, Ms Nakisha and Jeff in the phillipines. I was told that someone would call me back twice and also given the sub contractors number to call them directly to try to get someone out to fix my service. No one has called me back as promised. nor did me calling Mastec help. I am tired of trying to get direct tv. I am not sure why this is so complicated. I have been with Att for a very long time and they say I am a "valued customer". I really do not feel that way. I would like to have my current contract voided and credited since your company can not seem to get the services transferred. I have lost time off from work on 2 occasions to meet with installers. I have been without service for over a month and based on today's phone calls I do not see any resolution in site. My services were transferred on June 30. That is the date that I last had service. I should not be charged for the month of July nor should I have to suffer the penalty of breach of contract. Your company has not been able to provide me with service. I do not want to call anymore or deal with this anymore. So please if someone wants to call me great [protected]. Otherwise I will consider my account closed from June 30th and return the equipment next week.

Su