AT&T / customer service
My mother in law was told after making a payment of almost $400 that she would have service again, but what they fail to mention until after payment was made and processed that they would require a deposit of almost $400. The whole bait and switch. Then when i chatted with a representative and was soon bump to a phone call with their supervisor we spoke for a long time, but the end result was that someone would call me back in 24-48 hours. Never happened, and while we are on the never happened part she also never received any visa cards that she was told that were mailed 2 times. So with all this said i'm tired of being lied to and ignored. I will be filing a formal complaint to the bbb in the subject of the bait and switch and ethics of how a company should do business. Ref # [protected] on [protected]:17:14.
My desired resolution would be do as she was told.Restore her service.And finally see to it that she gets her visa card that she was told that she would get, that she never got.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service