AT&T / charges
I'm charged $55.50 every month since last year. The charges are deducted from my bank account directly. I have no USA mobile number. I only purchased a pre paid line when I visited usa last year. Strangely, the charges never stopped since then. I only new about it when my bank told me.
I don't recall the prepaid mobile number.
I have purchased the prepaid number from Richmond, VA. I purchased the prepaid for the use of my stay in USA, which was 1 month only.
Adel E Khraibut
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- ATT - wireless 
- AT&T - high speed internet/directv 
- AT&T - telecommunications product 
- AT&T in Ocala employee Dione allen - mobile phones 
- AT&T - "at&t vesta" bogus monthly charges