AT&T / terrible experience
Bought 2 cell phones and plan from At&T Wireless mobile. Recently Moved to Leisureworld in Silver Spring, Maryland and was unable to make or receive calls from apartment. Just discovered there is extremely limited accessibility here. Have to go outside to make or receive phone calls. Tried to cancel plan as the phone service is worthless here. AT&T refuses to end contract without penalty fee.
Questioned what the sense of having a phone service with no network access! Totally disappointed in this company and will never use AT&T services again. They have no sense of customer service. We had to get a landline through comcast. Called customer service at AT&T which did not get us anywhere.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - memory call/message link
- AT&T and Direct TV - nhl center ice
- AT&T - refund of account credit of $2397.99
- ATT - direct tv
- AT&T - leaning pole been that way for 5 years