ATT / refund

Yea, same thing happened to me. ATT changed my long distance plan to a more expensive one without my consent when I m0ved to another place. I ended up paying more than I should have and ended up with a $90 credit after contacting them about this matter. They also had the nerve to add late fees because of them not applying the credit to my account which would have made it current. When I told them I want the money put back into my banking account, they said they couldn't do it! They can only put the money toward future payments on my Bill! (Self serving idiots!) They said the only way I could get tangible cash is to close my account with them and they would send me a check! (I think you can see where this is headed!)

Te

Comments

• Li
      1st of Nov, 2009

sorry you are going through this i have been pulling my hair out for 10 months and they said i havnt called enough. kinda hard to do when you cant make out going calls or receive incoming calls most of the time. i thought it was just me. bought new phones and everything. imagine that. they comp'd me 1 month because i didnt call every time i had aproblem. good luck. lisa

• Li
      1st of Nov, 2009

hey forgot to mention they changed my phone number without my permission and didnt even tell me the number. I had alot of upset people trying to contact me. I have a cell phone but it does not have unlimited minutes. att cost me money and i have yet to see "MY REWARDS"