AT&T / at&t/directv package unethical behavior

1 it is all overEncino, Californialos angeles, United States Review updated:

i am tired of calling these two companies to solve the problem. they don't answer, disconnect, you wait for hours on the phone and when you talk to someone not more than 15 minutes, they disconnect in the middle of the call. reps now are aggressive some from far east which mostly do not know the ethics of our country. i can go on for hours.

i am done with AT&T/ direct TV. hope we get enough complaints we could start a civil law suit or something to stop their abuse.

• Updated by atusa, Dec 08, 2018

i signed up for this package with At&t. i received my billing statements by At&t. i have no record of direct TV in my file for that period of time.
    after a few months, i received promotional calls from At&t and they advised me to upgrade my package to U-verse bundle. so we did but after a month i received a $300 invoice for early cancellation. i tried to call to remove the abusive charges several times and so far no result. on December 4th 2018, i called At&T to sign up with u-verse 300 package. after 45 minutes of choosing the plan At&t Rep told me that i could not sign up because i owed direct TV. since then, i called both At&t and Direct TV at leas 40 times, long wait on the phone, and when i was connected most disconnected me in the middle of the conversation. their system is a chaos. too many people all over the world and lack of training. aggressive reps selling, impolite, disconnecting the line after waiting for hours, rudeness, lack of courtesy for costumer and on and on.

so i gave up to sign up for the plan and but will be fighting the abuse of big corporations.

anybody knows of any civil lawsuit against these two companies i could join or how to start one.

i hope government will have some regulation about this kind of abuse toward costumers.

At