AT&T / billing rip-off
We made a payment to Cingular just as or before they changed over to At&t. They said it did not go through and could not give confirmation. We tried again with a different credit card and received confirmation. They then took $166.99 from both accounts and only credited our account with one payment. We have followed their instructions of sending them bank statements from both accounts and the bill and they agree that they have done this. To solve the problem they forward on the info to billing and we get notification back that complaint is unfounded.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorised charge on my bank account 
- AT&T - two unauthorised charges to my credit card so far.
- AT&T - customer service
- AT&T - telephone scams started after filing an insurance claim
- AT&T/Direct TV - direct tv
- AT&T - at&t, internet, directv and u verse tv