ATT Advertising solutions / advertising scam

1 Hicksville, NY, United States Review updated:

ATandT Advertising solutions misled us top bnelieve they were doing an internet advertising for us and 40 days later nothing has been done and the only thing their representative has to say is "... we are starting to work on it. You have a contract for a year - read the contract, you have to pay us for a year"

Sj

Comments

20th of Jan, 2011

So far that has been our experience. We were sold an Ad by two delightful ladies mid Nov and my husbands name came up on page 30 of google search... I complained and was told it was being worked on etc. Meanwhile, $400 a month was being deducted... then.. you signed a year contract. Tomorrow, I am meeting with a sales manager and I hope I have something positive to report. Either way, I will be back to explain how I achieved the service I paid for or to complain to warn others to stay away.

• Dw
      4th of Apr, 2011

A very similar thing happened to my mother and her business. The Sales person told her that she would host a website through At&t and they would design one specific to what she needed. She was already paying $249 a year for hosting a site, and he told her that she wouldn't have to pay that anymore either. It turns out that he connected her to the people that she was already paying to finish the project. They gave her a generic site and have been charging for advertising that we have yet to see a proof of. He told her that he was showing up to help with her webpage, when actually he sold advertising. He never mentioned that he sold advertising what-so-ever. She never even knew that she was getting advertising and now she is being charged for that, her website looks generic and she is still being charged a seperate charge to host the site.

• Am
      27th of Jun, 2011

Take the complaints to the Better Better Bureau! Document Every Phone call and date it as well. Don't let them get one on you or they Will. ATT Advertising Solutions are SCAMMERS!!! They will record parts of conversations and twist it to there benifit...

• Am
      27th of Jun, 2011

Oh and if you ever talk to a Jennifer Gallagher ...DON'T. Shes a total waste of anyones time...!!! Claims she is as High as you can go with ATT advertising Solutions...I Look forward to ATT Advertising Solutions going Under in the Near Future and I can't wait! = ) The Great thing about me is they have never got one payment from me... And Never will ..I will take that little hit On our company Credit and it will be gone in 2 years ha ha !

• Le
      7th of Mar, 2012

Do not use ATT Solutions advertisings. Yes they lock you into a year contract and you could have done everything they offer yourself online for free or 10% of the cost you just signed up for. They promise you so much verbally and none of it happens, I was going to cancel right on the third day of contract, but the Rep. rescheduled the appointment to show me how it all works and assured me it was
    extremely easy to use the site and everything else but its not easy at all you need computor skills and not everyone that works in a restaurant has that much time. So since the Rep rescheduled on the third day I was not able to get of of the contract I think she sensed
    I was planning on that so she did that to keep she commisions! I am working on the mistake they also did on the hourse of operations
    on my restaurant in the Yellow Pages, I should not need to pay for their mistake on the yellow pages as I told the Rep to correct it from
    last year and it didnt happen, I keep getting the run around that we will get back to you, so now it 3 months and nothing! I may need to
    obtain an attorney for this issue. My suggestion avoid those two Reps. from Att solotions that come into your business promising so much and deliver almost none of it. From San Francisco, CA. also the postcards mailers so far we received not one back! and its been three months of 1000 mailers in the area! cost for that is $1, 400. each month for a year! I do not recommend to use this service, hiring a high school kid doing doorhangers work better that this! and you may feel great givng the kid a job.

• Kc
      23rd of May, 2012

I purchased a large yellow pages ad and Internet advertising packages. It is costing me $250 a month, and after two months has generated one phone call and one internet response. Oh, and lots of junk marketing calls. This is a crippling expense to a small business struggling reach customers. The yellow pages reach nobody. This has been a complete waste of money.