ATS Market Research / Scam

I think I just got scammed. I heard an ad for a consumer research giving away $1000.00 debit card, I only have to pay the shipping of $15.75, they sign you up for "other" savings that you can cancel within 14 to 30 days. After I gave ALL my information, and saw my bank deduction I decided to search. This is what I found, complaints and scams for the same "research." I looked into the BBB and they have an F rating and 1 employee. HMmmmmmm...can't believe I fell for it.

Jt

Comments

• Ce
      23rd of Feb, 2010

i just fell for it too! was it really a scam?

• Ca
      23rd of Feb, 2010

My Fiance' heard it on 93.3 and was so excited because we were going through it financially, so we decided to try it. We were told it was $1000.00 dollars to spent at a grocery store on anything we wanted except alcohol or tabacco. Then they said that if we paid additional processing fees we get 75.00 in walmart cards well never got those and no $1000 dollars just some stupid grocery savers card with spacific products you can get cupons for. somebody better do something about this company.

• Wt
      4th of Mar, 2010

Seriously!! Its crazy I heard it on 93.3 radio station too and I thought hey if they are advertising it then it must be true, I thought they wouldn't advertise some scam and so i did call and fell for it they never told me it was all coupons and then coupons you have to pay for its like wtf and It was crazy how the guy really tried to push and even got upset because I didn't wanna try out the other programs that I had to pay for and it was a monthly deal he was like they are going to send you a $25 gift card but by that time i had already given my info and got charged, I called and have canceled it I can't believe I actually fell of it!!!

Stay away save your money and hang up the phone don't fall for it!!!