ATS FINANCIAL INC / SCAM, SCAM, SCAM

1 400-2525 GRUMMAN AVEToronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-254-9609 X 251

I RECEIVED A LETTER DATED 11/24/2008 THAT I WAS THE WINNDER OF THE ATS PRODUCTS CONTEST. I WAS APPROVED FOR A LUMP SUM OF US$99, 000.000. THIS IS DISTURBING TO ME, ESPECIALLY SINCE THIS IS THE BALANCE ON MY HOME AND THE LETTER WAS IN MY NAME THAT I HAVE NOT HAVE FOR 5 YEARS. SO DOES THIS MEAN SOMEONE IS TAPPING IN TO OUR CREDIT, ACCOUNTS, ETC. A CHECK WAS SENT FOR $4, 900.00 TOBE ACTIVATED AND I NEEDED TO CALL GARY JAMES OR EDNA KING. VERY RUDE PEOPLE!!! THE LETTER ALSO SIGNED OR SHOULD I SAY STAMPED BY RB HAYES BUT UNDER IT THERE IS A NAME OF ROBERT ANDERSON, THEY HAVE NEVER HEARD OF HIM. THIS IS OKAY, THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT, THIS HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO MY ATTORNEY !!

MARY ANN LAWSON
GAINESVILLE GEORGIA

Ma

Comments

Ri
  20th of Jan, 2009

Hey, thanks for the info, I received the same letter. I kind of thought it was a scam. I've never won anyhing...lol...But, I checked the address of the bank and it does'nt exist. Let me know what you find out please.

Da
  6th of Mar, 2009

I got a similar letter yesterday. Being suspicious by nature and from working in the financial industry for over 12 years, the whole thing reeked. I called the # in the letter, asking a lot of tough questions about the alleged contest I won, the check, the fees they wanted for "winning" etc. The gentleman "Gary" swore up and down that everything was legit -- he even went as far as suggesting that I take the check to a check cashing place and getting cash for it instead of depositing it... and when I said I wouldn't pay any fees, he said he'd "waive" that requirement.

The bank listed on the check just happens to be the same bank I use so I turned the check over to them at lunch today. They are sending it to corporate fraud. They say the account on the check is real but the company listed on the check is not the account holder. They said that if they research the check and it is "real", they'll call me to come get the money. Not holding my breath.

Just thought I'd share.

Sh
  25th of Mar, 2009

My friend got a similar letter too, it is a scam. I told her, also I was told there is nothing you can do but let the goverment get involve and try to find those peoples, less that a month ago I wash on TV a program about it only this scam were taking place in Lon don but reporter from newspaper have had try to stop and caught this peoples on Tv, very interested documental by the way

Ca
  12th of May, 2009

I wouldn't worry about the amount cause I got the same letter for the 99, 000 amount. Looks like a form letter they send to everyone.