ATS / $1000 in free groceries

United States Review updated:
I have never felt so pressured in my life. I called to cancel the two member services with bargain link and vacation savers. When I called Vacation Savers Holly tried to pursuade me to remain in the program but when she realized I was serious about ending the relationship she gave me the confirmation number. I then went on and called Bargain link. Thats where I encountered the worlds worst ### named Eric. He was so pushy and tried to give me his opinion several times. It was a power struggle the entire time. I finally had to get aggressive with him and his sales tactics. I fear for the elderly and weak minded people that call in everyday and are forced not to cancel because of their unethical sale tactics. Shame on this company. I have currently only been charged $3.90 by ATS and $1.95 from the other two companies. I plan to call discover now and report them as fraud.

N  21st of Aug, 2009 by
I just applied today for this. Did you still get the $1, 000 in groceries? Were you finally able to get them to cancel the subscription? I plan on calling to cancel these "services" the day I get the information in the mail. Any suggestions about what to tell the reps would be greatly appreciated.
N  11th of Sep, 2009 by
A  16th of Oct, 2009 by
The minute I hung up the phone with the sales rep I somehow KNEW I was going to regret my decision to receive the "$1000 in FREE groceries". They are anything but free. If you are thinking of trying this out, DON'T! Once you receive the card in the mail (for which I paid a shipping and handling charge for a reason unknown to me since it came in an envelope obviously light enough to warrant a simple stamp) you register online. It then becomes abundantly clear that nothing is free. You have to pay for the coupons and a few other fees just to get them loaded onto your card. WHAT A RIP-OFF!!!
D  17th of Jan, 2011 by
Hello, I am the Director of Membership Services for the yourbargainlink.com program. Yourbargainlink.com is a membership savings program that offers thousands of US members thousands of dollars in savings on brand named products every day. We normally would offer our members $100 in Free Gas not $1000 in free groceries so it is possible that your concerns are not actually regarding our memberships. We would like to help you get your issue resolved. We definitely do not want members to feel that they were falsely signed up to our memberships. We have many practices in place to ensure that these types of issues do not arise. Please feel free to call us toll free at 1.866.295.1658 so we can go over your membership details and assist you in getting your concerns taken care of. Our customer service department is available an open 24 hours per day 7days per week for your convenience.