AtomicPark.com / Terrible service and company!

I used to use AtomicPark (www.atomicpark.com) but there service has been getting worse and worse for some time now.

AtomicPark.com frequently ship the wrong product, their prices have been getting REALLY bad, and it has been taking an average for 3-4 weeks to receive software from them. It used to be a matter of 3-4 days. I have tried to contact them for 3 weeks to exchange software, but their phone systems haven't been working and they ignore emails. This is horrible!

They once sent me the wrong version of a $800 program, THREE TIMES! AtomicPark.com charged my card EACH TIME. I fought with them for months to correct it, but they refused. I had to go through my credit card company and reverse the charges, and only then were they willing to fix it.

Comments

29th of Mar, 2007

AtomicPark.com - these mother[censored]ers are a FRAUD they charge your card then cancel the order only to never be heard from again. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!

• Jp
      2nd of Apr, 2007
    AtomicPark.com - Credit card fraud

On Feb14th two charges for aprox. $110 each were charged to my Visa card, yet I have never purchased anything from AtomicPark.com - or any known affiliates. I attempted to contact the company by phone several times, no answers. By email, no answer. Then I found several news articles about the owner, best summarized here:

I filled out and faxed the appropriate paperwork to dispute the charge with the Visa card issuer Providian (recently taken over by Washington Mutual). Service with MaMu is terrible, the attitude of phone agents indicate they couldn't care less about my problem and they seem unsure of their own process. I am currently being told a credit will take 90 days from the date of my complaint. Note that I have never had any suspicious activity on this card, and have not after the date of this incident either. If my card was compromised I would expect them to cancel and re-issue immediately (as their own dispute form states) but they have not.

• Em
      5th of Apr, 2007

Sub: AtomicPark.com - crooked and being sued

AtomicPark.com owe me $95 credit, but now I hear they are being sued by Microsoft. Read the news on them. They're bad.

8th of Jun, 2007

They're total sheisters, just google their name & you'll find out a whole lot of shady stuff. I bought from them once or twice, but never again. I now buy from RoyalDiscount.com every time unless they don't have what I need. But they almost always have the lowest prices, plus you can actually talk to a human when you need to contact them; unlike Atomipark where they don't answer their phone.

1st of Sep, 2007

I heard the same thing about this company. What's really cool a local company in WI called PDWSoftware.com is helping customers out who have been taken advantage of. I actually heard the owner was Christian and wanted to do what he could in his field of business to help others. There is an article out about them. Pretty cool. I actually bought a few systems.

• Ge
      28th of Jan, 2009
    AtomicPark.com - Stay away from them
    AtomicPark.com
    atomicpark.com

STAY AWAY from this store!

It's always disappointing to see a formerly good merchant go down the tubes. I last ordered from these people about 2 years ago and it was a good experience. This is no longer so. When you order you are forced into using PayPal/your bank account, which is right away a bad sign. I smelled a rat and reconfigured my PayPal account to fund from my credit card, not my bank account, and specified 2 business day shipping for an extra $10.83. Four business days passed with no delivery. I could not contact this merchant through 3 different phone numbers, email or online chat. I called my credit card company and they credited my account for the entire amount, instantaneously, - no questions asked. If I had gone the PayPal/bank account route, I'd be in PayPal arbitration right now. Many people would not follow this path through and this merchant knows this. Check out their bad Better Business Bureau report online.