Atomic Park / Atomic Park is a fraud!

This is the worst outfit I have encountered online. I ordered a hard drive on January 9, 2007 and received it shortly thereafter. It did not fit my computer and they issued an RMA ( DG07129A12). I sent it back with the RMA number. I waited a long time and when I sent several emails, they claimed that they have not received it. When I provided the UPS tracking number and the person who received it, they finally acknowledged the return, and promised a refund. I waited another two weeks and no refund. I was fed up with this and tried it to charge back with my credit card company only to find out the time limit for charge back expired. Looking back, this must have been their tactic all along because I received this morning a taunting email telling me, "I would advise you to pursue the charge back."

Before this email, the last email they sent me was "Thanks for your e-mail! I’ve verified that your return was received, and I’ve gone ahead and requested the credit for you." Thanks again!"

Comments

• Ke
      18th of May, 2007

AtomicPark is essentially out of business. They have lost their credit card account due to fraudulent business practices by the owner, so they can't even credit you back even if they wanted to. But they are broke and getting sued by their distributors because they're about $2 million in debt. So kiss your money goodbye.

• Da
      2nd of Jul, 2007

Wish I had read this six months ago. Atomic Park charged my credit card $268.74 for a Samsung printer. Thirteen days later, after I had received the printer and found it perfect for my application, they charged the credit card the same amount again.

Neither Discover Card nor I can get any help.

Don't buy from these folks.

1st of Sep, 2007

I heard the same thing about this company. What's really cool a local company in WI called PDWSoftware.com is helping customers out who have been taken advantage of. I actually heard the owner was Christian and wanted to do what he could in his field of business to help others. There is an article out about them. Pretty cool. I actually bought a few systems.

• Vi
      21st of Mar, 2011
    Atomic Park - Charged twice
    Atomic Park

I ordered a printer from Atomic Parka and paid $260 for it. The printer came fast and I forgot about this purchase until I saw that Atomic Park has charged me twice the same amount. I contacted them a month ago and I am still waiting for the refund. They sent me emails twice already that my credit is being processed. I am not a happy customer. They charged me twice and they are not in a hurry to correct their mistake.