Atomic Labz / Scam

1 Minneapolis, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 763.390.4190

WARNING-
DO NOT WORK WITH ATOMIC LABZ/DAVID FITZGERALD. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND THEN DON'T DO THE WORK. THEY SEEM LEGIT IN THE BEGINNING BUT AFTER AWHILE THERE IS NO COMMUNICATION AND YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.
I WOULD NOT TRUST THEM, DON'T BOTHER CONTACTING THEM. COMPLETE WASTE OF YOUR MONEY.
PAID THEM OVER $1000 FOR WORK AND NEVER GOT ANY LEADS, NO COMMUNICATION FROM THEIR STAFF OR DAVID. TRIED TO GET A REFUND BUT EVERYTIME I CALL OR EMAIL I SEE THEY READ THE EMAIL BUT DONT RESPOND.
I'VE TALKED TO A FEW OTHER PEOPLE THAT THEY WERE WORKING WITH AND COMPLAINED OF THE SAME THING.

Comments

• Ow
      10th of Nov, 2009

I agree!!! This scam artist - David Fitzgerald has refused to pay 3 employees wages for the month of October - close to $3500.00 dollars each!!!

He has gotten evicted out of his office building - left clients high and dry, owes thousands of dollars for unpaid wages and is a total liar and scammer and in my opinion a complete ### - Don't ever do business with this clown. He is a joke

27th of Jan, 2010
    Best Best Advice +6 Votes

You guys don't know the half of it. Dave Fitzgerald is a coke head (when he can afford it) too. I used to work with this guy about 5-6 years ago and I witnessed him forge documents and dupe shareholders out of $30k cash. Dave leaves a trail of scam on everything he touches. Hes not an idiot as someone said. Hes simply devoid of morals of any kind while at the same time very good talker/lier. His mother called my boss once, actually weeping, and told him he had stolen $20, 000 from her bank account. I kid you not!!! His step-brothers hate him.

• At
      16th of Feb, 2010

this is a horrible horrible man. he cheated so many clients. forged so many papers. never work for this man, he will rob you as he did me. saw everything happen. taking him to court. he has been scamming people for so many years and will get what he deserves.

• Wh
      3rd of Mar, 2010

can you believe this clown - he is still at it!! trying to scam people...Looks like he is going to a meeting at O'Haras bar in St. paul for a meeting on March 25th, 2010 ! with "Start-up company" professionals... HE CAN"T be SERIOUS - they guy is totally delusional!

• Ho
      3rd of Mar, 2010

This guy is a drunk. He has had so many DUI's that his license was suspended, Check his criminal record out before you contract with him. He would go AWOL for three to four days when I worked with him..on a drinking binge. Do not spend money with this sweet talker. He can talk the talk but he does not walk the walk. You might as well burn your money

• Da
      16th of Mar, 2010

To whom it may concern:

I have had numerous problem contract employees as you can see from the posts above. Our company believes in delivering substantial sales growth results that are quantifiable, measurable and can make make the difference in exceeding sales and organizational goals.

It is critical that our team members perform at exemplary levels to achieve the desired growth results our clients seek.

With that said, I made a number of contract hires, typically from Craigslist and have found the work performance to be much less than even sub-par performance. My company nor my clients have room for error and when I identified a low performer, I could not risk having them in the organization.

To all Presidents and CEO's reading this, former employees that were fired typically try to use these tactics out of anger as retaliation for being fired as you all are well aware of.

The best way to gauge a companies performance is to talk to their clients. Here is what a few have to say about Atomic Labz, Inc.

“I have been extremely pleased with the services David has delivered. His ability to schedule meetings with decision makers is instrumental to the success of a new division launch. David has the experience and knowledge and I am confident our partnership will drive significant ROI for our business. I look forward to continuing our joint success." World Data Products, Inc.

Category: Business Consultant
    Top Qualities: Great Results, Personable, Expert

“A year ago I was concerned about my sales pipeline and began working with David Fitzgerald to generate appointments with C and VP level executives. David had my appointment book filled with the agreed number of meetings, and with the appropriate decision-makers. David was a quick study and understood our company value proposition and how it met my prospects’ needs. I got my money’s worth from David and he was an excellent resource when I needed it.” Elaine Koyama, CEO, Interlinx and Associates

I would be happy to speak with anyone who has read this tread to clarify the problems I had with low performers and the reasons why they were terminated.

Regards,

David Fitzgerald
    President
    Atomic Labz, Inc.
    651-395-2291

• Ca
      27th of May, 2010

David Fitzgerald / Atomic labz / Gravity Marketing Group = scam artist!!

I have to laugh that this joker posted his reply. The guy has caller id and doesn't answer!! AND if you looked at his linked in account, you would notice that not only did Elaine Koyama leave him a recommendation, he left Elaine a recommendation. I can swap recommendations with my friends as well - and they don't mean *&^#!... However, the really interesting thing about it, is that you can see that David left Elaine a recommendation, but Elaine does not post that recommendation on her profile. maybe this "friend" of his doesn't want to be his friend no more!!

• K5
      22nd of Sep, 2010

My husband is a highly successful salesman who worked for this guy part time for two months in the summer of 2009 when he was in between jobs due to his department being closed because of the economy. He was only paid for two weeks of work. David owes him more than $3, 000, and we have e-mail proof and documentation that David AGREED that he owes him the money when we threatened to contact our lawyer. David promised in writing to pay and then never did. We decided it was not worth the hassle to actually follow through and get a lawyer involved, as it was a fairly small sum of money in relation to legal fees, and because two other employees who worked for him at the same time had not been paid, we figured there was virtually no chance of collecting. Clearly this guy is highly dishonest and apparently has subtance abuse issues as well.

It's hilarious to me that he posted a "rebuttal" here. With over 10 years in the HR field, I know that you do not let "problem employees" get to the point where you owe them $3000-3500 (why would you keep them on staff that long?) and then refuse to pay them. This is highly illegal on so many levels. And a total waste of valuable time. Obviously this guy is afraid his lack of ethics is finally going to catch up with him and is desperately trying to defend himself. It is so transparent. Just because he can string together a decent sentence doesn't mean people won't see through his lies.

• Go
      22nd of Jun, 2013

This guy, David K. (Kenneth) Fitzgerald, is still playing the same game. He's has more "businesses" and business locations than what a legitimate company would have. Besides Atomic Labz, he also has these businesses, the latest is Full Throttle Design Studio started in 2013. He's flooding Google search with accounts on all the most high ranking sites with the new name, Full Throttle, and also updated "professional" profiles of himself so that people can't see all the extraordinarily bad reviews like this one. If anyone of them were untrue, he would have been able to track anyone of them down and sue the heebee geebees out them.

I don't know of any legitimate business owner who would change business names, locations, or numbers that much. It's bad business practice and points to really bad problems they are having with clients, employees and landlords.

Below are some business names along with business address and phone numbers:

Business names:
    Gravity Marketing Group
    One Degree Marketing (website address forwards to full throttle)
    Atomic Labz

763.390.4190

Bonus emails:
    david@atomiclabz.com

11th of Jul, 2013

I agree with the above mentioned information that has been provided. These unethical business behaviors (and then some), continue still, even for a rather seasoned business owner. While David does have the impressive credentials that look terrific in black and white, and he can sell ice to an Eskimo, as the old saying goes, "Buyer Beware". Do your homework. Full Throttle started in October/November of 2012, and yet another company has been registered as of July 2013 called Space Yetti at the Full Throttle office location which is 210 N 2nd Street Minneapolis Phone - 763-464-3667 - spaceyetti.com to replace Full Throttle.

• Ne
      18th of Jul, 2013

I agree with everything listed above. Space Yetti is indeed David's new venture. STAY AWAY FROM HIM! Unless you like working for free or paying him for something you will never receive.

• He
      19th of Sep, 2013

David Fitzgerald and his menagerie of changing business names - david fitzgerald.me, fullthrottledesignstudio.com, spaceyetti.com - have been evicted from the 210 North 2nd Street Minneapolis space. There was an eviction notice obtained from court. He had not paid for July 2013 and August 2013. He was only there a few months.

He had multiple business partners in the time that he was there, all equally clueless and with varying degrees of shadiness - a lot of addicts and/or recovering addicts. Nightmare.

22nd of Sep, 2013

DRIVING AFTER SUSPENSION

27-CR-98-125120
    12/16/1998
    Crim/Traf Mandatory
    ALC CONC .10 OR MORE BUT LESS THAN .20 ALC CONC .10+ BUT LESS .20 W/IN 2 HOURS DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL DRIVE AFTER SUSPENSION

27-CR-98-125120

HIT AND RUN-UNATTENDED

27-CR-02-019306

3/12/2002

Charge(s)
    ASSAULT 5TH DEGREE (DOMESTIC)

27-CR-02-039063

1ST DEG DRIVING WHILE IMPAIRED

02-CR-12-2869

4/25/2012

Emergency Telephone Calls/CommunicInterfere with 911 Call
    Domestic Assault-Misdemeanor-Intentionally Inflicts/Attempts to Inflict Bodily Harm
    Obstruct Legal Process-Interfere w/Peace Officer

800-993-2249
    Jessica Dahl
    Business names:
    Gravity Marketing Group
    One Degree Marketing (website address forwards to full throttle)
    Atomic Labz

Twitter: @GravityMktg
    VoIP: davidkfitzgerald

• Lh
      25th of Oct, 2013

David is threatening to take me to court over control of the Facebook page for the Full Throttle company. At least if I have it he can't scam money out of people like he was doing to a Leukemia and Lymphoma Society like he was!
    If you'd like to join me in court if he actually files papers feel free to contact me, my email is lhillphotodesign@gmail.com
    I know he owes a lot of people a lot of money, I honestly had no idea what he was doing until it was almost too late, he was going to have me sign part ownership contracts and I'm so glad I never did. He really scammed the hell out of and hurt people.

• Ki
      26th of Mar, 2014

Who is David Fitzgerald of Minneapolis MN (aka David Kenneth Fitzgerald)?

David Fitzgerald of Minneapolis, MN operates business scams in the Twin Cities.

His scam model involved taking money from clients for the work he never plans on doing. The other part of his scam involves him the hiring of unsuspecting people for a period of 2-4 weeks, without actually paying them. He hires these people in order to be able present a adequate 'shell appearance' for unsuspecting clients who are need a specific service he claims to be offering. He also manipulates online search results to push down negative commentary seeking to expose who he is.

He has been exactly this for over 5 yrs.

But don't take my word for it. Look at his previous record and decide for your self. His record is a long one. And you can see the actual list and also the arrest links below.

- EMERGENCY TELEPHONE CALLS/COMMUNICINTERFERE WITH 911 CALL- GM {609.78.2}
    - OBSTRUCT LEGAL PROCESS-INTERFERE W/PEACE OFFICER- MS {609.50.1(2)}
    - DOMESTIC ASSAULT- GM-SUBSEQUENT VIOLATION- GM {609.2242.2}
    - DISORDERLY CONDUCT-OFFENSIVE/ABUSIVE/NOISY/OBSCENE- MS {609.72.1(3)}
    - DAMAGE TO PROPERTY-4TH DEG-INTENTIONAL DAMAGE-OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES- MS {609.595.3}
    - ASSAULT-DOM M ASSAULT 5TH DEGREE/DOMESTIC
    - FELONY CONTEMPT OF COURT
    - MULTIPLE DUIs & DWIs

• Ro
      16th of Aug, 2016

This guy, David Fitzgerald, scammed me doing several videos for him. He asked me to do more than one animated video, paid only the deposit, and when the actual video is done he never paid up. Of course, he already asked me to send all the files, claiming that he's going to pay me later.

It's 2016, and now he's using new name: ALVEO DIGITAL instead of Atomic Labz / Full Throttle Interactive, doing video production, branding design, photography. I've been following his personal instagram and other social media account as a reminder that this kind of crook exist, and I should be very careful next time when someone is about to hire me.

Here's his instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alveodigital/

He posted stock photographs of fancy equipments and claimed that he was working on an important project and such... Sly and clever trick.

There are multiple complaint about this guy, so be wary of him.

• Er
      13th of Sep, 2016

I also worked with David Fitzgerald on some video projects for my customers. It was a very simple arrangement, as I would refer my clients to him for video and he would pay me a finders fee. To date I have been paid on about half of them. It's just not worth the time and energy to go to court but I will continue to share this link with every company he works with until I'm paid what he promised. This seems to leave a trail of broken promises and owing money where ever he goes. He is highly intelligent which makes him a successful scammer and I suspect a psychopath as he truly doesn't care who he hurts. The fact that people on this page took the time to write about him speaks volumes. His latest company is Alveo digital. http://alveodigital.com

23rd of Sep, 2017

David stool over $9, 000 from me. By the time I was able to get a judgment and then file a disclose his assets and finances it showed that he had $37.25 in his bank account and a car that he owed more on then the kelly book value.
    When asked in court is if this was true he said he owns a camera and a computer.
    Now that it's been a couple of years, I'm going to again see if David can repay the amount he now owes.

I'd like to ask anyone that knows about any
    Assets
    Bank accounts
    Other people that might know I should ask
    People that are helping him hide this type of stuff
    Please post as much information as you feel comfortable sharing.
    If you send me a private message and want to remain anonymous, just let me know and I will provide you with options so I don't even know where the information came from.

02-CV-15-4565