ATML89.NET / Stole money off of internet

1 I don't knowI dont know, United States Review updated:
Phone: I don't know

I was logging on to facebook and they wanted a credit card for a free membership and all of a sudden I got three different charges for almost 40 dollars from 3 different companies

More ATML89.NET Complaints & Reviews

Comments

26th of Jul, 2009

7/28/09
    Why am I being charged $39.00+ please inform me!
    Sanford Small
    sansmall@sbcglobal.net

• Ne
      30th of Jul, 2009

2009-07-24 ATML89.NET GB 6122 $39.95
    2009-07-24 PAY-NEXGEN.COM KN 6122 $1.00
    2009-07-26 PAY-NEXGEN.COM KN 6122 $39.97

ATML89.NET stole my money too.

• Hr

• Bo

Hi,

I to have been charged £23.31 from this company:
    ATML89.Net 8664910022 GB

Googling for this name came up with:

Which has then lead me to this company:

Have sent them an email but not holding my breath. The problem is I don't want an on going monthly payment being taken from my account. I guess if they don't reply cancel this. I will have to close my account down.

Right pain!

If anyone has any other information, please letr me know

Thanks

• Am

HOW CAN I CANCEL A MEMBERSHIP?, PLEASE LAZP76051@HOTMAIL.COM

• Am
      1st of Aug, 2009

I TO HAVE BENN CHARGED 540.42 MEXICAN PESOS FROM THIS COMPANY: 9201012304 ATML 89 NET GB 135, I WANT TO CANCEL IT, PLEASE, WOULD YOU CAN TO TELL ME HOW?, THANKS

• Fe
      3rd of Aug, 2009

This company is getting money from me and I do not even know why.
    How can I stop this???

• Ju
      5th of Aug, 2009

I had a charge similar, and I have no idea how it happened. But I called the number, and they said they'd refund the money in two or three business days... so far it's been five. I'll wait one more, call again, then I'm going to talk to my bank about it.

• Bo
      10th of Aug, 2009

Hi,

Thanks for the info Justin, didn't realise 8664910022 was a US phone number. Have given them a call from the UK (internation rates apply, just added 001 to the front of the no), said they have cancelled the subscription to almostvirgin. com (nope, didn't sign up for it..).
    Said they have cancelled the membership.. so hoping won't get charged again at the end of the month. Said there was a problem with refunding the charge so said the company will contact me about refunding the money.. not holding my breathe.. mainly wanted the monthly subscription cancelled!

• Le
      26th of Aug, 2009

My credit card was charged July 28, 2009 from 39.95 dollars while I have no authorized transaction

27th of Aug, 2009