ATM Card of Union bank of India / a/c. debited but no cash withdrawl from atm of icici bank

Atm card of union bank of india complaints - no cash withdrawl, but a/c. debited by rs.2200/-

I have used my debit card / atm card no. [protected] of union bnk of india, shalimar bagh branch, new delhi in icici bank atm situated at lawrence road, (keshav puram), on 17.06.2008 for withdrawl of rs.2200/-
Unfortunately, no cash delivred by atm, but my a/c. no. [protected] was debited by same amount.
Kindly credit my above mentioned a/c. urgently & oblige.

karan tiwari

Comments

22nd of Sep, 2008

The same thing happened to me also today is my 45 day but i had not recived my cash withdrawl from icici bank for my atm cash withdrawl from corporation bank atm i am very very sad to hear sick replyies from icici bank so in future i will not do the mistake again.

• Ra
      3rd of Apr, 2009

I am rakesh kr maurya. same thing happend to me today. I used ubi atm card in pnb atm for withdrawl of 10000. no money delievered but amount was debited from my a/c. tiwari ji what happend to your money? can u give me suggession in this matter? please reply on 9717003368 or rakesh. acme26@gmail.com. ill be highly obliged to you.

• Mo
      22nd of May, 2009

With reference to the above, mohitvijan saving bank account holder in your bank could not receive an amount of rs. 1300/- (rupees thirten hundrad) which was withdrawn in bank of baroda (abulane meerut) atm on 1504.09 record no 6991 6992 6993. as my account is debited with 1300- which I could not receive. so, I kindly request you to credit the amount of rs. 1300/-. I am also submitting a copies of statements for confirmation to the chief manager, union bank of india at 40, days atm cell delhi road meerut branch point.
    Kindly do the needful.

The Manager
    Union Bank
    Central Desk

Sir

I am from Kochin kerala and currently working as a sales manager for MNC . Today morning i had a bitter experience from one of your branch ( Nodal Office - MG road Near Jayalakshmi silks Kochin) .i have visited your branch for openning a SB account for my brother name Siraj . I have submitted all the documents required @ 11 clock and the officer told me that he doesnt have any time and to come @ 3 clock. .As he told i arrived at 3;30pm and met the person named Ramesh . Whn i asked abt the details he told that he doesnt have the time and come for 2mrw . he will try for 2mrw . I am travelling from perumbavvor ( 30km from Kochin) and my brother is doing the business in kochin . i want to open an account in the kochin branch... wht the officer told me that why you are openning an account in the koochin office rather than in perumbavoor, .. he used bad words and i am outrageous of such type of response from a bank officer ., , He doesnt know how to behave to the custtomers . ..

I would like to say to train these innocent person how to behave and manage the customer. i am expecting a reply from the authorities for the same .
    My email Id : Siyad.socsams@gmail.com
    Ph : 9745500646

• Di
      17th of Jul, 2009

Dear Sir,

Sub: Request for taking action against Bank Manger in charge of Fraudism & cheating

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that Mr. Mallik, Branch Manager, UBI, Mob: 09801572153, Village-Gochhari, Distt. - Khagaria, Bihar, has cheated me by saying that he will do my work if i pay Rs. 8000/- to him. I have given such amount but the work is of no avail. When i asked for refund the amount, he ignored and threatened to harass me.
    I request you to take hard action such a person who is making fool the innocent person like me

Please do the needful

With warm regards,

Dilip Kumar
    dilip_trust123@yahoo.co.in

• Ga
      29th of Aug, 2009

my acc no is 411602010058026.i withdraw rs 900 today at 7.10pm.i get unable to take my 900 rs frm atm nd money get back to machine.now my account is also showing decreased 900.so please refund my 900 rs to my account.
    gaurav joshi

• Sy
      18th of Sep, 2009

No cash withdrawal, but A/c. debited by Rs.15, 000/-

Complaint Rating:
    I have used my DEBIT Card / ATM Card No. 4213 6833 3800 9044 of Union Bnk of India, Natrampalli, vellore (dt) tamilnadu-635852, withdrawal of Rs.15, 000/-canara bank, krishnagiri road tirupattur vellore(dt) tamilnadu on 08.06.2007 for unfortunately, No cash delivered by ATM, my A/c. No. 3338010032048 was debitted.
    what can i, do pl setteled my account quickly. pl take action immediately.

18th of Sep, 2009

To
    The chairman.
    Union bank of india.
    Subject:- no receving the sms service my mobile no 098552-03343.
    Respected sir,
    My account506502010054736 is continous in under a name of janpreet singh daim gunj amritsar (punjab) in your bank. I am writing a letter your bank pls activated sms service my mobile no. 098552-03343. for all transactions. but still no recived the any type of sms. I had deposit amount 5000 dated 10 sept 09. but no recevied the any type of information about deposit amount. so pls send me sms in my mobile no.098552-03343 for all transactions.
    Yours sincerly,
    Janpreet singh

• Ra
      3rd of Oct, 2009

My saving account open with Union Bank of India and my S.B.A/c No.is 355702011682646. I live in Meetut but on dt.22.09.2009 some body withdrawl Rs.20, 000/- from my ATM debit card, now i want to know that who is withdrawl money from my account ATM Card is with me. Then how is possiable and which ATM machine are using for the same transaction.
    Please help me.

Rakhi

• Ar
      2nd of Dec, 2009

ATM Card of Union bank of India Complaints - No cash withdrawl,

I have used my DEBIT Card / ATM Card No 4213686029003242 of Union Bank of India, Mainpuri Branch, lucknow in, No cash delivred by ATM, but my A/c. No. 602902010000406 was debited by same amount.
    Kindly credit my Above mentioned A/c. urgently & oblige.

Arvind yadav

2nd of Jan, 2010

I have used my Debit Card/ATM card of Union Bank Of India, BTM Layout branch in Bangalore, NO Cash Delivered by ATM, But my A/c is debited by same A/c. On 2/01/10 when my father tried to ask the bank people regarding the transaction, they told that there is no such entry.

• Nk
      16th of Jan, 2010

My saving account open with union bank of india my a/c no.421402010005846 and my atm card no. is 4213684214002202. I live in chitrakoot but on dt.15.10.2010 my atm debit card dropped, now I want to close my atm card. please help me.

Applicant
    Nand kishor dubey
    Jankikund hospital
    Chitrakoot satna (mp)
    Mob.09451048771

28th of Jan, 2010

my atm cum debit card deactivated from usecure services please activated soon

• Vi
      12th of May, 2010

Debit against non-payment
    sir,
    On 11.05.10 at about 5 pm I went to an ATM Counter of Union Bank of India to withdrawn cash for Rs.1000/-. After entering all required information the transaction processing was complete but payment was not made due to some problem. Immidiately I informthio to an officer of the Bank . I think this is a major security laps and inconvenience thing related to ATM. So, kindly look in to the matter.

Thanks
    Branch: NIET Campus, Knowledge Park, Greater Noida

• Hs
      20th of Oct, 2010

ATM card of Union Bank of india Complaint
    my card no.4213 6853 2200 5086 No cash withdraw but A/c. debited on dated 12.10.2010 time 13.56
    by Rs.10, 000.00 atm state bank of indore gormi dist Bhind (M.P)

H.S CHAUHAN

• Ri
      5th of Nov, 2010

ATM card of Union Bank of india Complaint,
    Card: 4213683713049789
    A/C: 371302010154481
    Validity: 03/09 to 03/14
    No cash withdraw but A/c. debited on dated 04.11.2010 time 19.30
    by Rs. 2000 atm state bank. Lajpat nagar, New delhi.

Rishikant Dwivedi.

• Ci
      17th of Dec, 2010

ATM Card of Union bank of India Complaints - No cash withdrawl, but A/c. debited by Rs.1000/-

I have used my DEBIT Card / ATM Card No. 4213683041001296 of Union Bnk of India, Rajatalab Varanasi Branch, balrampur in ICICI Bank Atm situated at BTM Layout, Bangalore on 17.12.2010 for withdrawl of Rs.500/-two times
    unfortunately, No cash delivred by ATM, but my A/c. No. 304102011001776 was debited by same amount.
    Kindly credit my Above mentioned A/c. urgently & oblige.

• Mi
      21st of Dec, 2010

Problems with ATM withdrawal amount
    Subject: Refund of ` 10, 000.00 against money not dispensed & amount debited to my Saving Bank Account 552902010002570

Dear Sir,

I am Mishrilal Kushwaha having an account in Union Bank bearing account no. 552902010002570

On 24 November 2010 at 12:37 pm I withdrew RS 10, 000.00 from my account through Union Bank of India ATM, Noida Sector 16 and the transaction was processed correctly. After that I withdrew the same amount again but the transaction was not processed completely but the amount debited to my account. On 24 November 2010 at 12:50 pm I complaint the same in Union Bank of india Sector 16 because I used the atm of Union Bank of India I was assured that money will be credited to my account within 10 to 12 days .

I have written the mail to Branch Account Manager. 1 to 15 days continue.but response is nil.

Now even after more than 1 months my hard earned money is still credited to my account. I am not even sure whether the my concern is in right hands to Handel. I am running from piller to post to get my money.

I am sure this communication will be addressed & my money will be credited to my account without any further delay.

Kindly address the issue & resolve the same at earliest.

Till dateI called them regularly and each and every time ATM Customer Complaint People give me assurance that my money will be given back with in 10 to 15 days and now its 1 months now and my money is still stuck up and neither of bank is not given me my money back.

• Pr
      26th of Jul, 2011

ATM Card of Union bank of India Complaints - No cash withdrawl, but A/c. debited by Rs.8000/=
    Dear sir.
    on 29/06/2011 at 5.15 pm i withdraw Rs 8000/ form my saving a/c through union bank of india maneja atm. maneja and the transaction was process correctly but said amount not delivery.in this connection i was conact mr nayan devanji branch manager union bank of india pratap nagar baroda he assure me that within 48 hours your undelivery amount will be credit in your a/c.but till the time the amount not credit in my a/c. your requesting please credit said amount in my a/c. details is as under-
    name-prema nanda das.
    union bank atm card no-4213683106018227.
    UBI saving a/c no-31060211001268.
    premananda das
    a/c no-31060211001268.

17th of Jul, 2012

The Regional Manager
    Union Bank of India (North)
    New Delhi

My Name is Anurag Rani R/O 38, Gian Park, Chander Nagar Delhi-51, is a Key
    holder of Saving account No. 416202010055458, comes under Branch Chander Nagar Delhi-110051. I have been allotted an ATM Card No. 4213684162028027
    which was issued on March 2009 with expiry on March 2014..

This for your kind notice that I made transaction of the 20, 000/- through this ATM Card Via Axis Bank ATM Branch, Chander Nagar New Delhi-51 on 30.6.12.. But unfortunately payment was neither been matured nor been given receipt through machine, On the same day when we proceed to another transaction through Corporation Bank ATM, Geeta Colony Branch, It was stated on the balance that the aforesaid transaction has been debited to the account.

On 02.7.12, we informed this discrepancy of the transaction to Union Bank,
    Chander Nagar and they gave us information after 10-11 days that above appeal has been declined by the concerned authorities.

On 11.7.12 We again sent the request to the Branch and they inform us that the amount has been debated to my account which means withdrawal of Rs.20, 000/- has been matured by ATM machine and gave us the satement of proof of above said transaction.

Now, Sir, we request to you to kindly look into the matter as I am stll wating for my money and take necessary action for rectify this machine made error to this regard I would like to request you to show us the copy of video footage for the same.

Regards