ATM / Not receiving cash.

1 India Review updated:

Res. Sir/Madam,
I used my HDFC bank ATM debit card(VISA-ELECTRON) in your HSBC ATM at SADAR, NAGPUR(Maharastra) INDIA on dated 06/06/08 between 5 to 6 pm. I did transaction for withdrawl of Rs.12, 000/- but after transaction I got only transaction slip not cash of Rs.12000/- I notify this to security guard present at that time.He replies at that time according to slip your transaction is cancled.I again try to check balance but your machine shows 0 balance. Today on dated 10/08/2008 I got my HDFC bank statement that shows Rs.12000/- withdrawn from my account.
Please enquirey about this and give me my money back. Transaction no.EAW-[protected] Debit card no.[protected] S.Bank a/c no.[protected]

Comments

• Ra
      17th of Dec, 2009
    ATM - Wrong withraling by my atm
    anita mishra
    India

Dear Sir,

With reference to Rs.1000/- withdrawal from my account no: 20016333896 on 10.11.09 by ATM card no.:6220180804800017621 which are deducted in my account. But we have not done any transaction on 10.11.09.

Please take necessary instruction in favor of me. Please check up the matter at your end & oblige me.

thanx

job
    India
    jain@gmail.com

dear sir
    sir by mistake hum se hamra password miss ho gaya hum fr try kiya tho galet dal gaya tha paaword block kar diya tha sir humne bank me dubaraapply kiya tha per no tho bank ne na customare care ne koi help ki sir i request that sir hum ko harma purana passwrod bat ke usko chalu kare ya fr new passoword apply kare ya kuch tho jawob do karo ge ya nahi
    Account no;01170100014340
    Name;dhruvesh jain s/o vinod kumar jain
    card no 4029850233932943
    Email idey =dhurvesh.jain@gamil.com
    mobile no=9950644620

• Op
      22nd of Feb, 2010

Res. Sir/Madam,
    I used my SYNDICATE bank ATM debit card(VISA-ELECTRON) in KARNATAKA BANK ATM at M.G ROAD near AJANTA TAKIJ AGRA INDIA on dated 17/12/09 between 11:000AM to 11:30AM. I did transaction for withdrawl of Rs.1, 000/- but during transaction there was power shut down due to this Rs.1, 000 deducted from my account.I again check balance on same date I got my bank statement that shows Rs.1000/- withdrawn from my account.
    Please enquirey about this and give me my money back. Debit card no.4033988679013689.Bank a/c no.867922200021607.

your's sincerely
    OM PRAKASH DUBEY

14th of Jun, 2010

Res. Sir/Madam,
    I used my HDFC bank ATM debit card in other bank AXIS BANK ATM at Housing board colony Chandigarh on dated 12/06/10 between 6.30 pm to 7.30 pm. I did transaction for withdrawl of Rs.1500/- but after transaction I got only transaction slip not cash of Rs.1500/- . ATM Machine replies at that time according to slip your transaction is unable & show some error code no. when sunday on dated 13/06/2010 I checked my balance that shows Rs.1500/- withdrawn from my account.
    Please enquirey about this and give me my money back. Transaction dated on 10/06/2010 at 6.30 pm to 7.30 pm. My account no. S/B 05261070002000 - Jatinder Kumar.

• Su
      2nd of Mar, 2012

Res. Sir/Madam,
    I used my HDFC bank ATM debit card in other bank CITY BANK ATM at Forum value Mall on dated 28/02/12 between 5.30 pm to 6.30 pm. I did transaction for withdrawal of Rs.500/- but after transaction I got only transaction slip not cash of Rs.500/- . ATM Machine replies at that time according to slip your transaction is unable & show some error code no. when Sunday on dated 28/02/2012 I checked my balance that shows Rs.500/- withdrawn from my account.
    Please enquiry about this and give me my money back. Transaction dated on 28/02/2012 at 5.30 pm to6.30 pm. My account no. 00771140011125 - HARIPRIYA PRAKASH

• Si
      29th of Dec, 2012

I am Dr.Sivaprakash R, with SB A/C no. 67019955759, State Bank Of Travencore. Kumaranalloor Branch, Kottayam, Kerala. I have tried to take Rs.2500/- from City Union Bank ATM counter at chavittuvary, (opp. to Nedungattu Chambers) on 35th December, 2012.. My request had processed, but I did not get the amount from ATM.(10.45 am).I again tried and then also did not get the amount, From mini statement taken by mobile banking I found that total Rs.5000 was debited from my account.I have given written complaint to SBT Kumaranal;loor branch.Kindly check my account and do the needful to credit back the unreceived money.