Atlas Travel Insurance / Nothing good to say about this company

They utilize highly expensive 0871 numbers for health screening regarding existing medical conditions. Long messages. Long periods on hold whilst CHECKING DETAILS!!! (More than once!!!)I emailed them for advice regarding a heart attack and pending surgery scheduled for two months time, hoping to go on holiday for a couple of weeks whilst waiting. SURGEON had informed me that I would be OK as medication was well controlling my condition.They replied requesting me to call an 0871 number and obtain a reference number, pay any additional premium required and then get back to them to have the reference number appended to my annual policy, which I took out 9 months ago.This was the wrong number for their current excess provider. However, I was not informed of this until I had been on the phone for over fourteen minutes, when I was given a further 0871 number to ring. This was the correct number, however, rather than tell me at the outset that my condition was of a nature that they would be decline any insurance cover, the kept me on line for another 20 minutes.THIS MADE A TOTAL OF WELL OVER HALF AN HOUR. I suspect that the wrong number I was initially given was an intentional ploy, in order to JACK UP any premiums they could earn from my fruitless inquiry. I'M CERTAIN THAT NEITHER OF THESE CALLS SHOULD HAVE LASTED LONGER THAN THE FOUR OR FIVE MINUTES I WAITED TO SPEAK TO A REPRESENTATIVE.They must have realized that I would be declined for my heart condition.
Va