Atlas Editions

Posted:

Bad service

4.3
Atlas Editions
We have told this company 3 times we no longer want there products but they keep sending them and billing us.
Complaint comments Comments (30)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services

Comments

A  21st of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
I have also told Atlas Editions three times by email that I no longer require their products.
I have had no response. Another item arrived today.
Do I need to take legal action ?
A  4th of Mar, 2013 by    +1 Votes
The Company Atlas Editions have done the exact with me and goodness knows how many unsuspecting customers have had too suffer the same. I am now going on line to cancel all of my subscriptions with no more worries, as I have got a block on these accounts from my Bank. I have also withdrawn all of my funds and returned all the subscriptions with one of their payment envelopes so it wont cost me a penny to return. hope that this as been of help to you. Pete England
N  27th of Feb, 2014 by    +2 Votes
Atlas Editions have threatened me with sheriff officers although I owe them no money I paid them in full then they sent me a car which I did not order I sent them it back and I have the receipt from the post office and the postal order numbers which I sent them, they are trying to extort money from people who they think will keep sending them money. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEESE CROOKS. !!! I AM GOING TO LET THINGS RUN AND ENJOY MY DAY IN COURT AT THEIR EXPENCE. THEN CLAIM COMPENSATION.
A  17th of Apr, 2014 by    +3 Votes
Same old story with us too.

Told them goods were unsolicited and not required, eventually sent me a Freepost address to return items to, duly sent (Proof of posting held), YET they still sending payment reminders.

Like other look forward to exposing them in Court. Fortunately my Father told me what Crroooks they were so I paid for first two items by Cheque, so thay cant just take money, why has any Regulator or Court not pulled them in for their activities.
N  20th of Jun, 2014 by    +1 Votes
Why do you persist in persecuting my elderly sister in demanding payment for items that she has returned to you through Royal Mail . I know your track record from a personal experiences with atlas these goods were sent back to you, , please leave her alone she is not in the best of health James Unwin for Mrs D Sagrott 24 b fifth street fratton portsmoutThank You
N  31st of Jul, 2014 by    +2 Votes
Nn
N  7th of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
I ordered the Lancaster bomber for £1.99 ONLY. I sent them an email within 10mins of ordering saying I want to cancel. They said I couldnt cancel that order. I kept emailing them saying I dont want it. That same night I signed into atlas and cancelled my email address to them and I guess closed me account as now if I go to forgotten password it comes with email doesnt exist. Item came today, Ive emailed saying I dont want any more products and I dont want this one. I havent paid yet as its a postal order. Im just waiting for an email. Can anyone give me any advice?
N  23rd of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
Small amount paid in 'legitimate' accordance within written rules on documentation. Atlas still sending items not sent for. Do not sign for these items, post office will forward back to seller at no cost to you. Tick cheque box, so d debit amounts not taken from bank. Emailed them many times without reply.
A  25th of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
Had an Eddie Stobart Lorry sent to my Daughter for my Nephew, I sent e mail as it was out of stock, they replied that it would be sent when they have more, 6 weeks later it arrives, not knowing there was a problem with Atlas I paid using a Debt Card, two weeks later another arrives with a bill for the full price £14-99, I e mailed them and as up to now (two weeks) have had no reply) I emediately stopped all payments to Atlas via my bank, whilst sorting this the Lancaster Bomber arrives at my Mother in Law's (I had sent it to her as her Father was a Pilot on the Lancaster during the war) now I am concerned an elderly lady will be hounded by Atlas, Cant these people be stopped??
A  11th of Jan, 2015 by    +3 Votes
Yes, I am in the same boat with Atlas Editions. Has anyone know how I can return unwanted items without having to pay for postage.
I ordered a Lancaster Bomber for £1.99 a few months ago after seeing their ad on TV . I really do regret this now and am only glad I haven't given them any card or bank details. I cant believe that in this day and age this company is allowed to carry on like this??
Any views or tips greatly appreciated.
Simon
N  21st of Apr, 2015 by    0 Votes
On two occasions I have had issues with the accounts department about non payments. I was advised that there was a problem with postal services being delayed. This excuse from such a large company seems ridiculous, I hope that they will review there relationship with the delivery company. G, Johnson
A  25th of May, 2015 by    0 Votes
Im in the same boat as everyone on here. Ordered the jaguar mk2 for £1, 99. Then as I didn't tick a certain box they kept on sending me different items. I then noticed they were taking money out of my account (which I did not give permission for.) Phoned them up saying I was not happy about them taking my money and sending me other items I didn't want. The girl (sarah) I thought was very rude and not helpful at all. So all in all I have had to return all 4 boxes and had to pay postage which they refused to pay for returns. I will never use them again, theyre a load of con artists !!
N  9th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
Has anyone got the PHYSICAL ADDRESS not the anonymous PO Box 1760 number?
N  4th of Aug, 2015 by    +1 Votes
My 80 year old Father ordered a 1.99 car off this company - and a few weeks later got a debt collector letter from them stating that he owes them 18.99 - this made my father very Nervous ! and at his age he though he had done something wrong, I called this company and spoke to a "SARAH" was very rude - and when I asked for her surname she refused to give it to me, and when I ask to speak to her manager she said due to data protection I am not allowed to carry on with the call - I asked for a Postal address which she refused to give me too.

THIS company is a SCAM and WILL not stop at anything to get what they can - and THAT Sarah who answered the phone needs to come down a peg or too ! after all she's just a customer service person who works for a scam company NOT THE MOD!

I will be taking this further just to show everyone how bad this company is
A  23rd of Nov, 2015 by    +1 Votes
I bought a model from Atlas Editions early in 2015. After some confusion, it was paid for and delivered - all was fine. Unexpectedly another model then arrived in the post - which hadn't been ordered. This was returned to Atlas Editions. I am now being pursued by CCS Collections for money which they claim I owe to Atlas Editions...neither they nor I know what this money is for - and CCS Collections clearly doesn't care. Atlas Editions didn't send me an invoice - they just seem to have instructed CCS! Is Atlas Editions a scam? There are loads of bad reviews online - I wish I had checked before ordering. Atlas Editions appear to have hooked me in with a 'special offer' and are now using strong-arm tactics to frighten me into paying for goods which I didn't order and haven't got! I WON'T GO NEAR ATLAS EDITIONS AGAIN AS I FEAR IT MIGHT BE A SCAM!
A  11th of Dec, 2015 by    +2 Votes
I'm having same problems as others on here. Always copy any correspondence and e-mails to West Quay Ltd (it is this company who acts on Atlas Editions behalf and administer all their ads and financial dealings) especially if you use their website atlaseditions.co.uk because if you do not date and copy before you send it you will have no record of it. Do not waste time phoning at 7p/minute and being kept on hold. The managing director is stephen davenport, unit C, empress road, empress park, southampton SO14 0HH
N  12th of Dec, 2015 by    0 Votes
I luckily bought a model @£1-99 luckily i paid by cheque the item came no problem, But a few months later i received another model which i had not ordered with an invoice for £14-98 dated 2 weeks earlier, Trying to contact them on their returns phone no impossible, I then looked at the C Advice website they have a draft letter regarding this sort of high pressure sales this states they have 14 days to collect their goods within a few days i got a return postage label Remember to get proof of posting, And report it to trading standards
N  20th of Jan, 2016 by    +3 Votes
Having dealt with atlas i realise that phoning customer support complete waste of time 7p per minute- series of e-mails cancelling account now finding last two deliveries not ordered i can post back at my own expence but i will bill them for this.
CAN I SUGGEST THAT WE ALL CONTACT BBC RIP-OFF BRITAIN IF ENOUGH PEOPLE CONTACT THEM THEY MIGHT LOOK INTO THIS MATTER.
basser1
A  20th of Jan, 2016 by    +1 Votes
JAN 20TH 2016 R LINDSAY I am having the same problems as all of you.I have contacted manchester trading standards today.They have promised to investigate this company.If you have recieved goods you did not order, it is called unsolicited trading which they assure me is illegal.I was advised to send them a registered letter giving them 14 days to pick up their goods at their expense, after that time I will consider the goods are mine.PLEASE DO AS I HAVE DONE.
N  26th of Jan, 2016 by    0 Votes
I've sent their customer service team two emails informing them that my father had died and that we wanted to close his account and NOT to send any more vehicles. But despite this they have sent yet another 6, I managed to refuse one on Saturday and told the post man where I'd like to stick it he laughed and said he had much the same from other people on his round. I have tried to ring them several times but keep being greeted up with the same message, 'sorry our customer service team are dealing with a high volume of calls' now to me that sounds like a bit of a cop off. I've given up being polite to them now and will be passing my complaint onto BBC Watchdog and Trading Standards, its an absolute sham and a disgrace. I shall also be posting a crap review of their customer service on my face book page and hopefully prevent anyone else from purchasing their products!!!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree