atlas contractors aka west builders supply aka cal pacific products / rude phone calls do not call violation

1 Charlotte, NC, United States Review updated:

we need to actively go after these guys. i have filed reports with my local law enforcement, tempe az law enforcement, ftc, fcc, bbb. attorney general offices of az and nc. and i'm going after Sales Genie for providing my number. if they threaten you report it to the fbi. does this sales technique ever work for you guys? have you ever sold anything? apparently not since your employees seem to have trouble getting paid. i hope you like prison!

Po

Comments

13th of Apr, 2009

Yes I've also reported them to the same agencies. I hope we can put them out of business!!!

• Te
      17th of Apr, 2009

when they call me I start asking them questions, like what is your number they tell me it will be on the box .i ask them if they have a address to contact them and once again they tell it is on the box. so I proceed to ask them for their girlfriends number or wifes number it realy catches them off guard . Then you are going to love this Thanks to this web site I have thier number and I start calling them and they don't like i and they said they are going to turn me into the police HAHA
    I tell them the samething they tell me that this is bussiness line and i got something to sell them, get this I tell them I have used sawsaw blades.HAHA
    The telemarket terrorist

18th of Apr, 2009

I love it, you go telemarket terrorist!!! What comes around goes around. Also contact salesgenie.com, because this is where they get their leads.

• J2
      9th of Jun, 2009

There should be a law against using the pre-recorded message to keep us on the phone. How do we close down this company? It appears that they only sell one product. If you have their phone number or fax number please post it so that we can close this place down.

9th of Jun, 2009

Their address 5861 Kyrene Road, Ste 2
    Tempe, AZ 85283
    480-839-6249
    fax 480-345-7820

• Tr
      10th of Aug, 2009

I work for an answering service and Mr Jim Baker from this company calls us constantly. He is rude and obnoxious. He has made racist comments and actually asked our 16 yr old operator a question about her anatomy. (I'll let you fill in the blanks.) How do we report him to the fbi?

• Bu
      10th of Aug, 2009

Tracylee contact your local police, file a complaint with them and ask them how to contact the fbi! We need to put these jerks out of business.

• Jw
      26th of Aug, 2009

I got a call today from Michael Shulz who wanted to speak to my husband wanting to sell him stuff when i wouldn't give him my husbands cell number he got mad and would leave a message telling me I don't know about the tools used in our business but the laugh was on him because I order all our tools and I also work as a drywall finisher with my husband. I hope he calls me back so I can place a Bull**** order and see how they like it. Thay need to be shut down and put in jail for sure

• 12
      3rd of Sep, 2009

i been getting harressed every month too by cal pacific. they must think its a joke, I did buy saws all blades and a few other things from them in the past . they keep bugging you to buy more. they would say you got a minute i'll run buy a couple of specials if not i'll get out of your hair. they want you to buy it by the case. i'm a contractor that works by myself most of the time. why would I need a case of extension cords or tapes measures or first aid kits, the list goes on and on, they called yesterday i told them i wasn't going to buy anything from them and hung up, then they called back saying there ace industrial i told them the same. then they called back saying there somebody else. 3 calls in 1 day. then today they called again saying cal pacific i told them you called yesterday he said it wasn't them, i told them to quit calling and hung up thta was a hr ago, don'y answer a 480 area code number or i won't answer a call with held number either, these peolple are very rude, i wish i would of never did business with these guys, help!!!

• 12
      3rd of Sep, 2009

i just want them to stop calling me,

• Gf
      7th of Oct, 2009

There will be no help from the FBI, FTC, police, or any other fed, state, or local agency. They have no interest in protecting either consumers or small business owners. My suggestion: Go to Tempe and jack-up some of these jerk-offs personally. Remember, no witnesses.

• Tw
      19th of Oct, 2009

they call us ALL the time!! my huband bought something from them YEARS ago and they won't leave us alone. they even have my husband's cell phone number - we keep telling them to remove us from their call list or we're going to sue for harrassment. this seems to hold them off for a while. but now they are calling using fake names like "JT from JT construction" or stuff like that. I would LOVE to press charges against Cal Pacific - whoever they are... annoying ###!!!

• Ha
      6th of Nov, 2009

Daily, I mean Daily harassment form these jerks. Today a kid calls saying he is Steven and wants a bid for some concrete work. I say okay (highly doubting this) and ask him for his number, he give me a fake local cell number and told me he was from Western Builders, a light bulb goes off, aha, this is the same co. that called just last week. The guy from last week starts calling me names, telling me being a woman what the hell did I know about saw blades, LOL!! Then proceeds to call me a ### and needed to stay in the kitchen, WTF??? These people are the lowest of the low. Now, I just tell them to eat ### and hang up. Blocking the number is next to impossible as they change it so often. Hopefully if enough of us complain to the BBB, FTC phone co.s for harassment some one will take notice.

• Ro
      25th of Nov, 2009

We keep getting the calls as well. My husband and i own a contruction company. I have told them i am co-owner, how can i help you, the guy says, i call back for him. I do all the tool, and supply buying. So they are asking for the wrong person anyway. HaHa. So, now when they call i ask them to please hold, and thats where they stay, until they hang up. I bet they love that, lol.
    We dont want your crap!!!