Atlantis Pools / Bad business practices

I bought a pool from these people last year. I paid $300.00 to fill the pool and the liner split. They replaced the liner but when asked about reimbursement for the water they have done nothing but string us along. We haven't gotten any straight answers and basically they think if you ignore something long enough it will go away. They don't return calls and don't respond to emails. They tell us it's Swimline (the liner's manufacturer) that is at fault. Not a good way to do business!

Ri

More Atlantis Pools Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Vo
      18th of Sep, 2009

Be sure to elaborate on which Atlantis Pools and location as I own Atlantis Pools in Murrells Inlet, SC and don't want my customer thinking that this is the way I do business. Thank you!
    Vonni Anderson

• Di
      23rd of Jun, 2015

I completely agree with complaint. I have two homeowners who had pools installed last year. Both have had busted Multi Port Valve A. Oh they also told the elderly couple that the pool was maintenance free and that is would take care of itself...That is a bold face lie. There is no such thing as a maintenance free pool.ssembly's on there sand filters. One couple is an elderly couple. They called last year after pool was installed because they were getting sand in there pool and the valve was leaking. Atlantis (out of Fairview Heights IL.) told them it was normal. They took his word for it. Well this year they asked me to help with their pool. I told them to call Atlantis and tell them the Valve was cracked. They replaced it with a used one that still leaks and they are still loosing sand. About a 1/4 to a 1/2 each time they turn the sand filter on, or backwash it. This is NOT normal. One of the laterals must be broke. They are charging the owners for a service call to come look at their sand filter

• Di
      23rd of Jun, 2015

I completely agree with complaint. I have two homeowners who had pools installed last year. Both have had busted Multi Port Valve on there sand filters. One couple is an elderly couple. They called last year after pool was installed because they were getting sand in there pool and the valve was leaking. Atlantis (out of Fairview Heights IL.) told them it was normal. They took his word for it. Well this year they asked me to help with their pool. I told them to call Atlantis and tell them the Valve was cracked. They replaced it with a used one that still leaks and they are still loosing sand. About a 1/4 to a 1/2 each time they turn the sand filter on, or backwash it. This is NOT normal. One of the laterals must be broke. They are charging the owners for a service call to come look at their sand filter. . Oh they also told the elderly couple that the pool was maintenance free and that is would take care of itself...That is a bold face lie. There is no such thing as a maintenance free pool.