Atlantic Toyota / stay away from this dealer!
I purchased two new vehicles from Atlantic Toyota in Amityville New York and both vehicles had major problems. The Camry's motor seized after 59,000 miles. The cost to repair this was $4,800 which I had to pay. The Sequoia had a broken transmission after 1 week due to bad electronic parts. The dealer fixed this but I was without my new vehicle for 28 days. I recommend that buyers stay away from this dealer.
More Atlantic Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2012 scion xb
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2012 Scion billizard paint falling off in sheets
- Toyota Motor Corporation - hertrich toyota milford delaware service department
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 94 toyota pickup with frame rot
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rust starts spreading on my corolla 2015