Atlantic Toyota / Scam artists

United States Review updated:
This dealership had forged my mother's signature as well as opened warranties which my mother had declined in the first place!!! I got some money back from the warranty, however not all of it. Be very very beware of this dealership. They are scam artists all the way!!

Atlantic Toyota
200 sunrise highway
Amityville, new york.

More Atlantic Toyota Complaints & Reviews

A  7th of May, 2009 by
We purchased a used Chrysler Pacifica from Atlantic Toyota in amityville. What a scam when we purchased the car the night before picking up the price was 11, 400. Went the next day to sign all the paper work and pick it up they said the only way to have the deal sealed up was that i had to purchase an extended warranty for 2500 plus oil change packages for 1200 plus a lo jack system for 695. They said they could not approve the deal through chase and that was coming from chase. I was so pressured into the deal i signed and left with the car. I called chase the next morning after doing research on the computer and chase said they do not require these things for auto loans ecspecially with a 750 credit score. On top of it all when i reviewed all the paper work The car amount had been changed form 11, 400 to 13, 000 and I did not notice it until the next day. I went back and they said that was the lowest they could go on the car. never pointed that out and i just signed everything dumb on my part but what a bunch of scam artists, escpecially with the extended care they offer.
D  14th of Dec, 2010 by
If you feel rushed you should walk away. I always look at the paperwork and go over every line to make sure it is what it should be. I leased a car from Atlantic and they brought the paper work to me with 12k miles even though we agreed on 15k, I made them change it right away. The lesson is always double even triple check to make sure you are getting what you are signing for. Once you leave the dealership they will not help you.