Atlantic Superstore Pharmacy / Most poor customer service, and lack of communication on their behalf

1 650 Portland St, Dartmouth, NS, Canada

May 1, 2017 at 9:00am, I called the pharmacy to order new epipens for my son. He had an incident and used his. They asked what time we would pick up and I told them we would be there at 2:15pm. Upon arrival, they said they had none. That because of the recall they had none. Why didn't they tell me that at 9:00am when I called? Had they done so, I could have found one. Instead, they chose not to and just have an "oh well" attitude. This is a very serious, life saving medicine...not birth control or headache pills. I find this the most unacceptable behaviour. I have had many issues with this particular pharmacy in the past, eating a Oh Henry bar while counting medicine and my son is severely anaphylactic. Not to mention many others. While I realize I should have left this pharmacy a long time ago, this was definitely the straw that broke the camel's back. I have just contacted a different pharmacy and moved all of our business elsewhere, although I am thoroughly upset about their way of doing things/or lack of doing things. I wish for a formal complaint to be filed, in hopes this will change for the existing clients.

Sb