Atlantic Remodeling / Beware of Scam, Do Not Accept

1 Crofton, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 443 597 9674

Atlantic Salesman quotes extremely excessive price knowing non-acceptance; then follows by asking customer to display company sign and reduces price, still excessive, requiring immediate signature to gain new price.

Comments

• Cu
      3rd of Mar, 2010

• Wr
      7th of Aug, 2010

I completely disagree. They did windows and roofing for me on two separate occasions, and they did exactly what they said they would do! They were quick, clean, effective, and did a great job. My house looks fantastic because of those 2 things standing out so much and looking so great. Really, good work. Best of all? Their prices were completely affordable, in fact they were the best prices we received!

What you are referring to of "start out with high prices, and go to lower prices" is something you learn in 5th grade economics class. I'm pretty sure everybodyyy who is in sales does it, because lets face it- its quite hard to get a sale! I was very difficult to sell, myself. Thats why this sales technique is so important! Every company I checked with used it on me, and if you aren't privy to this by now, you are a complete [censor] and shouldn't even have access to a computer with internet where you can negatively influence others with your ignorance. Sure I didn't FALL for the whole "high price now, low price later" thing, BUT THE FACT REMAINED THAT THEY DID GREAT WORK AT A GREAT PRICE. I think thats all that matters! More people need to buy from them.

Sorry if I offended you. =)

• Bu
      9th of Feb, 2012

You are 100% correct!

• Le
      3rd of Jun, 2014

I 100% disagree... We had roof replaced nod had small child. We talked with him...and he listened to us. A lot of companies want both owners of home their therefore there is no when relying information and they can answer questions either party would have... They made promises and stood by them. They checked with magnet broom several times to make sure nails not left in grass keeping children safe. They came back the next day to make sure nothing left in bushes or grass, very impressed. I just had someone for other reasons checking roof know about 5 yrs + old, he states it was one of the best Roof he had seen, he stated he kicked the shingles.did everything to see if would come off. He.statedit was the best roof he has seen, Love them would use them for any large job!