Atlantic Relocators / Breach of contract!

1 4300 Bankers Circle, Suite DAtlanta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-966-8390

Greetings:

My family and I have had the most unpleasant experience dealing with Atlantic Relocators located at 4300 Bankers Circle, Suite D; Atlanta, GA 30360, phone number [protected], email info@alanticrelocation.net. My recent move due to a military re-assignment was mishandled at every phase of the contract with Atlantic Relocators:

1. The company was four days late arriving at my home outside of Ft. Bragg, NC.
2. I was charged and extra $106.00 for specialty packing of two television sets, that turned out to be simple bubble rapping and a standard card box.
3. I was charged and extra $100.00 gas fee reportedly due to my underestimation of the square footage, even though I was assured by their sales representative that there would be no additional fees.
4. Once Atlantic Relocators received our payment they have not contacted us with an explanation why they could not meet their projected delivery date, nor have they answered the telephone numbers they provided to us; i.e., [protected] and [protected].
5. While driving to my new duty location, I was constantly harassed on my cell phone to find a fax machine to authorize a credit card payment form. After Atlantic Relocators received the 1, 700.00, I was assured our hold goods would arrive no later than Friday, April 11, 2008.
6. As of the date of this writing, April 12, 2008, we have not received a call from Atlantic Relocators nor have they returned our phone calls.

If I was not under a legal (UCMJ) obligation to report to my new duty station, I would have canceled the contract with Atlantic Relocators when they were four days late arriving at my home in Carolina. However, military mission often requires sacrifices; but this is un-acceptable. The public needs to be warned about this company.

W/r

Christopher D. Holoman
MAJ, USAR

[protected]

Comments

• Di
      28th of Apr, 2008

4 weeks and counting for a relocation.

Staff have raised their voice and hung up on 2 seperate occaisions when I tried to get status.

No calls/ emails returned from this company since.

• Wo
      13th of Feb, 2009

The price has gone up, charged for everything from boxes to packing tape. Everything WAS packed, as weput it all in a storage unit. We're still waiting to hear back as to when our posessions will arrive. No one answers the phone and the voice mail tells me "mailbox is full, please try again later".