Atlantic Financial / This company ruined my life!

I was not quite 2 months behind on my auto payment. Someone called my job every day to remind me that i had a payment due. I asked them not to call my new employer.

They kept calling. I had become sick and ended up in the emergency room. I went to work they came and repo'd my car. My husbands truck was used as collateral and they took it also. They did not offer to let me pay. This was a month ago. They will not work with me and i lost my job over all of this. I am now unemployed. It is Christmas and no vehicles. I have been trying to at least get my husbands truck back since it is paid for. Finally get them to call back. I asked a few questions the person Alan got upset made it personal now says he will not do anything. They will put the vehicles up for auction. Since when do businesses play that game? This company haw ruined my life. My 3 children have to walk everywhere. Even to the movies. They have nothing.thank you for your time.

Wendy Richardson.
Also i had been making payments every 2 weeks.

A  16th of Sep, 2007 by
I know exaxtly what you mean! They just did the exact same thing to me! They are nasty rude people, and they called me every day, I paid them more than I was supposed to for the last month, and they kept sending me letters and harressing me saying I was $800 behind, when the car would have been paid off in 3 weeks! Last Thursday they came to my house while I was asleep and took it! They did not just call and haress me, they also called my mom's phone and her office, even after I would talk to them and tell her I was not paying them! I just don't know how they stay in bussiness! They also put in my credit report that had not paid them in 30 days and that I was 1 payment behind, when it has in my checking account all the paymnts listed they had taken out!!