Atlantic Circulation,Inc. / No magazines or refund

1 York, PA, United States Review updated:

I ordered magazines from a couple of kids trying to earn a trip...$111 worth...on 6-21-09...still have yet to receive anything...now 9-4-09...tried to call the company ...just got someone kind of noise as if phone no longer inservice!Is this what its coming to...you can't even trust that what you pay for you will actually receive...this is sincerely wrong...so please if anyone else has any information concerning this...something needs to be done!!!We certainly should get our money back.And the worst thing is now even when they say would you like to speak with my manager...how do you even believe that...joe shmoe sitting on the other end in a hotel somewhere...sincerely completely annoyed!!!...Thanks!

Comments

• Ru
      10th of Feb, 2010
    Atlantic Circulation,Inc. - Magazine Scam
    1472 Blake Ct
    Fairborn
    Ohio
    Phone: 937-767-2351

I dropped over $100 to this company for magazine subscriptions as Christmas gifts. Have never seen the first magazine. NEVER will I ever order magazines like this again. Thought we were doing a young man who was less fortunate some good. What a sap I am! But no more... have become increasingly cynical. This company should be sued.

• Tb
      10th of Feb, 2010

The company is probably fake any way. They sucker kids into going door to door with a sob story, dropping them off in a van, then picking them up later. I'm surprised the kids didn't come back to rob you on top of everything else.

Atlantic Circulation,Inc. - NEVER GOT MAGAZINE...OR $$ BACK
    ATLANTIC CIRCULATION,INC
    2550 KINGSTON RD STE# 113
    York
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 717-755-3480

I BOUGHT SUBSCRIBTION TO MOTORCYCLIST FOR 61.00 BACK IN 7-22-11...NEVER GOT THE MAGAZINE...AND CALLED...AND EMAILED TO GET A REFUND...AND NEVER GOT THAT...:(:(:(...THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD SEND OUT THE CK FOR REFUND...AND NEVER DID...AND THEM THE EMAILS WERE SENT BACK UNDELIEVERABLE...:(...AND THEN THE PHONE # STOPPED WORKING...:(...

• Sc
    Atlantic Circulation,Inc. - Did not recieve Magazine order
    Atlantic Circulation, Inc.
    California

A young college student came to the door selling magazine subsripstions. She seemed
    ligitament, So, I purchased "Taste Of Homes" magazine subscription for $46.00.
    The day after the check was already cashed. It has been 120 days andI still do have my subscription.

• Id
      2nd of May, 2012

did you get her information? Phone number, name? Anything? have you called the company?

4th of May, 2012

The EXACT same thing happened to me! AC moved, took down web and phone. BBB isn't any help, as usual. Youk PD no help either. The DA of Penn. is getting my complaint. Law suit coming!!

4th of May, 2012

The EXACT same thing happened to me! AC moved out, took their web site and phone out. BBB wasn't much help, as usual. York PD sent someone out and they found an empty bldg. I am filing a complaint with PA..DA's office. Is there a class action suit I can join? I think we should start one!