[Resolved] atlanta development office / unprofessionalism

United States, Georgia, Kennesaw
I have worked for subway for 21 yrs. I am now semi retired and was looking for a part time job as a crew member near my home. I found 2 jobs and was hired by both. however, within 24 hrs. they both called me and said that they have changed their minds. one of these employers told me that they had spoken with GREGG from the development office and he said not to hire me. at some point in my career as a manager for subway, Gregg was my inspector. In the Atlanta market his nickname among managers is the "Terminator". He has worked for Joe Hart for many years as a rest. mgr. and now as an inspector. I find these comments of his to be very unprofessional and unethical. My understanding was that the inspectors cannot discuss other franchisees or employees. In the 2 years that I worked for subway I only worked for 2 franchisees and that is what Gregg should have told them and they should contact those 2 franchisees. they did not do this because Gregg is their inspector and you do not cross Gregg.

Resolution statement

have never been contacted by subway. instead, the man the complaint is against, gregg, showed up at my new job and it is not a subway. He said that he was there because he heard that I worked at this store. this has got to stop or I will take legal action for harassment.
Jun 22, 2015