Atlant Van Lines / They overcharged me and lost my stuff

1 2600 N Ocean DrHollywood , Florida, United States Review updated:

It is the worst moving company ever. I signed the contract with Atlant Van Lines to move my stuff and they gave me the quote, which was rather ok. However, they lost couple of items and said that it wasn’t their fault. Their explanation sounded childish. So, after that I said that I would pay agreed fee and our deal would be over. And here the manager said that he forgot to mention that the fee has been changed. Seriously. They are too impudent.

Re
Jan 16, 2016

Comments

• Su
      May 07, 2016

This company is a scam. They have repeatedly lied about where our furniture is --verbally and in writing. Today, after numerous written messages telling us that our furniture is in Chicago, we found out today that our furniture never left Jacksonville, Florida more than - 10 days ago. We were told in writing it was in town and would be delivered in 2/3 days. Lie. Still in Florida.
    We received broken info that our furniture might not arrive until 14-21 business days. That not in the contract you sign. You sign a contract and they show up 7 hours late and present you with another contract they want you to sign and you are now required to pay for the number of steps they take ($75 dollars for every 7 steps and how many feet to your door-even when they park outside your door . No one speaks English but it doesn't matter, they will NEVER return your call (we are up to 10 calls). This is a Russian scam out of Florida. Stay away!!!

• B7
      May 27, 2016

Please report them all to the attorney general for Florida, BBB and the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS). They will continue to do this until we make them stop.