Atkins Angling / None delivery

United Kingdom, Garvagh Review updated:
Atkins Angling.com
71 Coleraine Road
Phone: +44 (0)28 2955 7337
Ordered a product from the web site via Paypal. 3rd July 2009. It was IN-STOCK. Payment taken out of my account on the same day.

After 2 e-mails and several phone calls the product has still not arrived 14th July 2009.

A disgracefull service, I can no longer get through to anyone on the phone.

A  27th of Jul, 2009 by
i have the exact same problem but i am going to vist the store in garvagh Co.Derry to sort it out.
A  4th of Aug, 2009 by
This place is simply a joke, i dont believe they have much stock at all, however they list it as in stock on their site. My rod got shipped straight from the supplier, and that took 3 weeks. In stock, yeah right.
N  26th of Sep, 2009 by
Items which are advertised 'In Stock' clearly aren't. After waiting two weeks I decided to phone and check progress of my order. Friendly staff who promised to look into it and get back but didn't.
Finally got hold of the M.D., Sebastian. Alas they couldn't get my product, a Fishpond bag, for a few months.
Cancelled the order, on the plus side was credited straight away. Pleased I had paid with Paypal.
N  8th of Feb, 2010 by

Atkins Angling - No service

I ordered a Shimano hooded sweatshirt from Atkins Angling in November, 2009. It finally arrived here to the U.S. in the third week of January.
When I excitedly opened my package, I was disgusted to find that it was the TOTALLY WRONG PRODUCT.

I cannot get any response from Atkins Angling as to how they are going to remedy my situation.
N  10th of Feb, 2010 by

Atkins Angling - Non Delivery
United Kingdom

I placed a substantial order with Atkins Angling in early November 2009, the website informed me that products were in stock so I proceeded with payment.

Shortly thereafter I received an e-mail to say that products were not available and was offered an alternative at the same price, which I duly accepted.

I received a further email saying that order had been shipped, when it arrived, it had only been part shipped.

Following many emails (unanswered) and many telephone calls I received assurance that the remaining part of the order would be sent.

I am now at the 10th February 2010 - 3 months further on and am still awaiting delivery.

Atkins have despatched the order, but have not paid the correct amount for delivery, so the parcel is sitting in a warehouse, awaiting payment.

Overall, I would say that the service from this company is THE WORST I have ever received, their website is untruthful and their employees really couldn't care about their customers.
A  15th of Feb, 2010 by
Hi. Regarding Atkins Angling. The company has just recently been the object of a quite untidy takeover. In this a lot of uncertainty has surrounded the business for the past 6 months. Due to the company going online the orders have soared through the roof. This would have normally been great, but due to the untidyness of said takeover, many things just simply could not be dealt with efficiently. New systems are being introduced at present to ensure better customer relations/care are implemented. Essentially Atkins Angling acknowledges it has had problems. It is doing its best to ensure that they don't happen again, and would appreciate everyones patience while they begin to offer the level of service they themselves would expect. Jemma, who normally answers the phone, does a host of jobs to keep their heads above water, and Sebastian (a wealth of knowledge on hunting and fishing and only 22), the new owner, are doing what they can. It would be great if this fledgling company was given a chance. While they might not get your order to you in 2 days, they'll offer great products at great prices, and if for some unfortunate reason cannot get you your stuff, they will do what they can to help.
A  8th of Jun, 2010 by
Terrible service from Atkins Angling, avoid
A  6th of Jun, 2011 by
Atkins Angling were taken over in mid 2010.
N  6th of Jun, 2011 by