Ati Technologies / Bad service

The product ATI PCI Express X1600 Came with a Manufacturer Rebate. I sent all the required information 6 times. I talked with the rebate center 6 times. The said that the correct information was not recieved. I kept sending the same information. Finally i gave up. On the same day, 4 months later, I recieved a card stating that my rebate was in error and would not be processed; in a seperate mailing a check with my rebate. Very strange. I will never do business with ATI again. Rebates are horrible to deal with.

Ma

Comments

• Ke
      12th of Jan, 2009

• Lo
      14th of Jun, 2009

I recently purchased an ASUS EAH4850 ATI Radeon PCIe 1 GB Graphics card, and after less than 6 months I have already had multiple incidents of this card crashing my system, losing all graphic stability in various programs and generally not working as advertised. I'm pretty fed up with trying to deal with any ATI product, the customer service departments basically don't help at all, and even under warranty all you are guaranteed is a replacement, another bad product from ATI. As a technician this is what I consider to be the worst form of business behavior and I will NEVER use or advise my clients to use ATI products again. The card was purchased for a completely brand new system, New Mobo, CPU, Everything... only part that fails consistently is the ATI Graphics card, and I honestly believe it to be their drivers, which they never seem to fix the problems with.