Athlon Lending Institute / FRAUD LOAN SHARKS

1 IL, United States Review updated:

I applied and I sent them $1, 370.00 and to date not only have I not gotten the $6, 000.00 loan that was agreed upon if I sent this money in but that have gone and disconnected their phones. I have put fraud alerts on my credit, changed my banking information and had to explain to my family why we could not move them to another school.

I have filed reports with Better Business Bureau, Phone Busters, Ontario police, Canadian officicals, Illinois State's Attorney.

In my opinion they deceived the people who need help and knowing that we can not get it from bank, credit unions, etc. THIS IS FRAUD. THEY ARE CONS. I HOPE WHEN THEY ARE CAUGHT THEY WILL KNOW WHAT PAY OUT IS IN JAIL.

Comments

Ar
  22nd of Oct, 2008
Ontario
Canada
Phone: 1888 266 0702
athlonlendinginstitute.com

I applied for a loan for $6, 000 at Athlon Lending Institutue on Wed. Oct. 15, 2008 I have sent in $1, 300 because they said my credit was bad so I had to send 547.99 for a 3 months in advance for insurance purpose plus $400 for admintration fee non refundable if I recieve the loan plus 5% of the the loan which is $300 and than on top of that I had to pay western union to send the money I have talk to the people about my money and they told me it was in my account that was Fri. nite oct.17 the first time and it was not so i called back monday nite oct. 20 to talk to them and they said it would be there that nite and again it was not I've been trying to get in contact with them since tues. morning they have block my number to where i can not get through because i have called so much trying to just either get my loan or a refund of the money I sent I've tried calling from other numbers and they still do not answer I do not know about this website I'm on now i seen the name of Athlon as a fraud company on this site if you can help me out I would really appreciate I just want my money that i ask for or my money back thats all.

24th of Oct, 2008
Athlon Lending Institute - Scamed by Athlon Lending Institute
Athlon Lending institute
Ohio

I have payed everything they asked and have not recieved my loan or anything and so now im thinking law suit!!

24th of Oct, 2008

They are doing that to me now!!& i want my money back!!

Je
  30th of Oct, 2008

The same thing is happening to me!!!
Im so pissed already. I have given the excact amounts and they wont respond to my calls. They told me that the funds would be in my account and they still delay the process!!!

Ke
  20th of Nov, 2008

The same thing has to me.And I am so pissed already.I out &2500.00 I have call and call and no anwser I just want my money back.And even try to e-mail and it came back.They also told me that the funds would be in my account and it still haven't got in yet.

1st of Apr, 2009

Has anyone heard anything about this scam place or what we can do to get out money back

1st of Apr, 2009

has anyone heard nething from this scam or what can b dne