ATC CARGO INC / Undelivered cargo

6316 NW 99th Ave.Doral, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 305 -397-0193

on april, 22 2008 Alexim Moving came to my home to pick up a package to be shipped to Brasil, on the receipt and also by phone, I was told that it takes 30 to 90 days to deliver, it has been 9 month and Alexim Moving has yet to deliver my shipment! I have contacted them unsucessfully, I have asked for a refund since I even paid extra for insurance and they haven't returned my money.

Comments

An
  11th of Feb, 2009
I also sent a box on March 30th 2008 and I didnt receive it yet! I called, sent some emails, with no sucess! Shame on Alexim Moving!!!
Ri
  27th of Jul, 2009
I have the same Problem since 6/19 2008, have been in customs in Brazil waitint to be released since 8/29/2008!!! See below:

Recibo:56973 Data Status
6/19/2008 Caixa coletada na casa do(a) cliente e recebida em nosso depósito nos EUA.
7/30/2008 Volume carregado em container, e está em tramites de saida dos EUA.
8/9/2008 Caixa em transito no mar, aguardando chegar ao Brasil para liberação.
8/29/2008 Caixa aguardando liberação no Brasil.

Recibo:56973-2 Data Status
7/30/2008 Volume carregado em container, e está em tramites de saida dos EUA.
8/9/2008 Caixa em transito no mar, aguardando chegar ao Brasil para liberação.
8/29/2008 Caixa aguardando liberação no Brasil.

I THINK WE SHOULD GET A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THEM HERE IN THE UNITED STATES!
MY EMAIL IS rlongo@djriomaria.org
Fl
  19th of Aug, 2009

1 - rlongo@djriomaria.org
2 - Flavio openrising@gmail.com

Let's exchange emails... let's organize... anyone else?

We have rights, let's fight for it. IT WILL BE FUN!! ALEXIM Moving is HURTING US!

THEY MUST CONFORM WITH THEIR BUSINESS PROMISES!! They said they woudl deliver my box in Brazil in about 3-5 months. But now, 1 year and 3 months and I got a call from Veronica/Fatima asking for more US$220 DOLARES!! Are they crazy??

I don't care if I loose my box now. But I will care to shut them down if that is the case. They are still advertising in the International Brazilian TV!!! IF THEY CAN AFFOR AN TV AD, WHY THEY ARE ASKING FOR MORE MONEY!!! THEY MUST HONOR THEIR PROMISSES!!!
Ra
  21st of Aug, 2009
Recibo:54423 Data Status
8/5/2008 Pedido Criado.
8/29/2008 Caixa coletada na casa do(a) cliente e recebida em nosso deposito nos EUA.

Recibo:54423-2 Data Status
8/29/2008 Caixa coletada na casa do(a) cliente e recebida em nosso depósito nos EUA.

Recibo:54423-3 Data Status
Ju
  25th of Aug, 2009
ATC cargo sao ladroes junto com alexim moving
Ju
  25th of Aug, 2009
tudo pilantra, quero minha caixa.
El
  28th of Mar, 2010
I sent some boxes to Brasil in 2008 through Alexim moving company. Since then I've been trying to retrieve my belongings. I've been emailing to the owner of alexim moving, and he keep saying that he is working or trying to release all merchandise which is in Brasilian port. I am sick and tired of hearing the same excuses. I would like to have a clue on what i shall do in order to file a lawsuit against this company.
Le
  2nd of May, 2012
This company is a fraudulent company that charged thousands of people to have their personal belongings delivered to Brazil and never did. I have been fighting for four years to have my packages delivered and they keep saying it is stuck in the customs department. Four Years. They charged me insurance and now they say I can't use it because it is not lost or stolen. Do not do any business with this company unless you are crazy and like to waste money and time.
I have no idea what to do now to get at least a refund to compensate my losses